Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

17 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Now seeing that UK is redoubling its efforts with Hurley -- offering $100M for 8 years. 

That's some serious dinero ... 

giphy.gif

That's what we need to offer next Spring to Stevens. 

Just now, reconmkd said:

Who is left? Donovan if he wants to leave the Bulls (or gets fired)? Pearl? Sean Miller? If they get down to Mark Pope (who I think is a good coach) Lexington will burn. 

1 minute ago, BtownStrength said:

Who is left? Donovan if he wants to leave the Bulls (or gets fired)? Pearl? Sean Miller? If they get down to Mark Pope (who I think is a good coach) Lexington will burn. 

If you have been on any of their boards today, the situation is becoming very volatile! I have been having a blast down here at the office in Louisville today! Lots of Cayut fans here, lmao. 

Just now, reconmkd said:

If you have been on any of their boards today, the situation is becoming very volatile! I have been having a blast down here at the office in Louisville today! Lots of Cayut fans here, lmao. 

Believe me I'm with ya. Southern Indiana is a hotbed of rage right now and I love this. I thought the Louisville search was amazing but this tops it. 

3 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

A couple coworkers have settled and said bring him back, "Greatest Redemption Story Ever" was the quote I heard!

Sad thing is he would probably do well for maybe 3 years. He looks like Nosferatu these days but he lives and breathes ball. 

I'm all in on team chaos.

13 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Calipari waited until the good candidates were gone before he made his move.  He definitely left them high and dry!  They may end up with a no name coach, lol

I kinda want them to bring Pitino back.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

I kinda want them to bring Pitino back.

Ive told friend off this forum today that is what is going to happen. Pitino said once time that was his worse decision in coaching, leaving the UK job.

Edited by IH8PU