Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

54 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

So, there are games coming up this weekend that we have a great chance to win.

However, there are rumblings that TG’s injury is worse than first thought.

Anyone heard anything about it?

The rumors are meniscus. IF that is the case it’s not awful, considering it could’ve been acl. Meniscus doesn’t take nearly as long to recover from.

Just now, Hoosierfanyuh said:

The rumors are meniscus. IF that is the case it’s not awful, considering it could’ve been acl. Meniscus doesn’t take nearly as long to recover from.

I tore my meniscus and was walking the next day after surgery. However I don’t think I could have run up and down a basketball court 

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

I ran mini-marathons with a torn Meniscus.  To me, he keeps playing and fight through the pain until the season is over, then go have it repaired 

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

If it’s meniscus he’s done. It’s not bad but still requires surgery (arthroscopic) and minimally weeks before resuming sports activities. Won’t affect him for summer but would end things now

1 hour ago, steubenhoosier said:

So, there are games coming up this weekend that we have a great chance to win.

However, there are rumblings that TG’s injury is worse than first thought.

Anyone heard anything about it?

Heard that Trey...

Said "doctor, ain't there nothing' I can take?"
Trey said, "doctor, to relieve this a-leg-a ache"
said "doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take?'
He said, "doctor, to relieve this a-leg-a ache"
You put the lime in the coconut, you drink 'em bot' together
Put the lime in the coconut and you'll feel better
Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em bot' up
Put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning"

He's so very ready! bg-test-2.png

13 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Heard that Trey...

Said "doctor, ain't there nothing' I can take?"
Trey said, "doctor, to relieve this a-leg-a ache"
said "doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take?'
He said, "doctor, to relieve this a-leg-a ache"
You put the lime in the coconut, you drink 'em bot' together
Put the lime in the coconut and you'll feel better
Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em bot' up
Put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning"

He's so very ready! bg-test-2.png

I actually have that Nilson album lol

If this team plays up to their potential, Malik stays out of foul trouble, and X plays well....they can win 3 games with or without Gallo! Ware has to come to play every night! Woody needs to stand up and looked pissed, at least 22 times each game!

50 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

If this team plays up to their potential, Malik stays out of foul trouble, and X plays well....they can win 3 games with or without Gallo! Ware has to come to play every night! Woody needs to stand up and looked pissed, at least 22 times each game!

Psssh... our guard rotation is as thin as a toothpick on a diet.

Without either Galloway or X we are not all that good. With both available for 30 mpg we're significantly better.

46 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I still think this team plays better and faster when Reneau has been on the bench in foul trouble.  

34 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Psssh... our guard rotation is as thin as a toothpick on a diet.

Without either Galloway or X we are not all that good. With both available for 30 mpg we're significantly better.

I never said we were better without Gallo, I'm just saying we can win 3 games if the rest of the team plays well! We basically played without Gallo in the Michigan State game, and I'm still waiting for Cupps to get in a 3 point zone, he's capable of hitting those shots!