Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Just now, HoosierTownie said:

Funderburke transferred to O$U, I believe at the time the B1G had a rule that transfers within conference had to sit a year

Back then, you had to sit out a year regardless. But you still had to be released in order to transfer. 

Knight would not release Funderburke for an immediate transfer, so he had to complete a certain amount of coursework at IU -- then his release became automatic. 

44 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Rabby has stated way different ways to why liam committed. HH’s are just taking the first thing they heard and running with it. 

style of play

no plays for threes

Publicly calling out MR

said concerns have been since November 

What is the story on calling out MR

3 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Probably got scared off by the possibility of Mgbako and Galloway returning combined with the top level guards we'll get from the portal. Afraid he wouldn't get enough shots. 

Yep, that must be it. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

Heard X may get another year (sarcasm)

7 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Walsh or Howard (forget which one was his primary recruiter) maybe leaving? 

That’s a real possibility, something stinks in Denmark

42 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Back then, you had to sit out a year regardless. But you still had to be released in order to transfer. 

Knight would not release Funderburke for an immediate transfer, so he had to complete a certain amount of coursework at IU -- then his release became automatic. 

Because of that I got to play with Lawrence at the Hyper a few times. Man he is big.

Woodson's main downfall is going to end up being his laziness.  He got his ego hurt that Indiana didn't come to Mike Woodson so he had to get this job to soothe that ego.  He doesn't really want to do the job though.  You can't run the program in its current condition on flipping autopilot.  But this lazy mf'er is basically doing that.  Won't go recruit, only wants to do the portal since it gets him out of "coaching" in May so he can enjoy his summer like he did in the NBA.
I don't care if Mike Woodson won games for Indiana when I was 2 years old.  His legacy is going to be sh** to me if he comes back next year and runs this program into the ground.  I never saw him play.  He will just be the ******* who stuck around for a job he really doesn't want to do because of his Quinn Buckner's fat @$$ sized ego.
As of today he will need 5 portal players and that's before gunn and the rest of them enter.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk