Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IUBB vs Northwestern - Sun 2-18-24 3pm FS1

3 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

Woodson is shaking hands like he won. 

He did win and is a big winner.  Look at the money he (and his staff) make.  What’s the problem?

ok it's time to fire Coach Woodson, he is an absolute terrible coach, great guy but bad coach. His teams play with no fire, sense of urgency, discipline, value of the ball or comprehension of the fundamentals of basketball.

snapshot_Feb18022940.png

Free throws, turnovers, offensive rebounds, boneheaded fouls by Reneau, points off turnovers... plenty of places to look for fixes, but the main need is a coach who knows what he's doing, a coach who has a plan, and a coach who can coach his way out of a paper bag.

Stop blaming the hump.

Interesting Woodson keeps saying tonight. Does he not realize this was a mid-afternoon game? Should say today imo. Small thing for me to complain about lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

ok it's time to fire Coach Woodson, he is an absolute terrible coach, great guy but bad coach. His teams play with no fire, sense of urgency, discipline, value of the ball or comprehension of the fundamentals of basketball.
Tight in the thick of things he says

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk