Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

COMPLAIN HERE!

21 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

You think CJ should have been kicked off the team for the Wisky thing?

just wow.

No not because of Wisky. I’m reading off body language and him being on the bench. Also he’s what a 10-50 (20%) career 3pt shooter. I’m not sure there’s potential for him here. 

16 minutes ago, southernindianahoosier2 said:

No not because of Wisky. I’m reading off body language and him being on the bench. Also he’s what a 10-50 (20%) career 3pt shooter. I’m not sure there’s potential for him here. 

So you move on from him when the seasons over.  But you said kick him off

1 hour ago, Unexpectedflash said:

The thing is i feel like we’ve used Ware horribly. He’s a good shooter. He shouldn’t be parked in the paint. Use him like the pacers use Myles turner 

It certainly would also give more interior spacing

34 minutes ago, southernindianahoosier2 said:

In a way I feel bad for him. We can shut off the tv when the games get ugly but he’s stuck there watching. 

Agree that he’s not very good and probably should look elsewhere after the season, though. 

31 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

We haven’t made a serious coaching hire since Sampson I really doubt even if we fire Woodson we will make a serious hire this time.  

Number one reason I am not screaming for Woodson to be fired. 

Agree. Too much old blood still flowing at the top of the chain. 

So why did we get sparks and Walker instead of someone who can score?
Because the staff is a failure. In no world should you be a paid anywhere near a million a year let alone millions and suck this bad. Should definitely be fired

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, JF87 said:

My complaint is that as crappy as we played, we will roll out the same starting lineup on Tuesday.  

What would you expect? A change? You act like they're paid millions to recognize and fix problems.

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

There’s like a 50% chance somebody will be injured because our conditioning is horrid and our guys get hurt if they try and walk and chew gum 

But our strength and conditioning coach is AMAZING. Haven't you seen the side by side pictures?!?!?!

image.gif.b66b956342edafe5c83dca57ae713fff.gif

5 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Complaint. Thad not being healthy enough to coach here. Rumors Woodson wouldn't listen to him while he worked here. Now watching him coach better than Woodson. What a joke iu is.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Woodson’s problem seems he doesn’t listen to anyone but mike Woodson.  

Woodson’s problem seems he doesn’t listen to anyone but mike Woodson.  
He was likely never going to listen to fife. The only guys who he will take advice from all all his vaunted nba buddies.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

But our strength and conditioning coach is AMAZING. Haven't you seen the side by side pictures?!?!?!

image.gif.b66b956342edafe5c83dca57ae713fff.gif

I been skeptical of him but when Crean brought him in, he’s been the greatest thing since sliced bread but it does seem that we have a rash of injuries every year.  Turdue, Wisconsin and Illinois doesn’t seem to have the rash of injuries than we do

Woodson scared away Fife and Matta- which wasn’t a good sign. That left us with the only one of the 3 that couldn’t coach basketball. 

IU should fire him asap but they won’t. My head says IU won’t fire him for at least another year, probably 2. But then again, can you imagine Woody actually showing up for the next 40 post game conferences knowing he is gonna say the same dumb crap and be criticized? I think there’s a world where he actually just walks away. 

Woodson scared away Fife and Matta- which wasn’t a good sign. That left us with the only one of the 3 that couldn’t coach basketball. 

IU should fire him asap but they won’t. My head says IU won’t fire him for at least another year, probably 2. But then again, can you imagine Woody actually showing up for the next 40 post game conferences knowing he is gonna say the same dumb crap and be criticized? I think there’s a world where he actually just walks away. 
The arrogance of coaches can be amazing. He may think he can fix it and refuse to leave. I was all for hiring Matta or beilein. I find it hard to believe we could not have gotten either. The whole physical story seems like bs cover for the Woodson hire

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I been skeptical of him but when Crean brought him in, he’s been the greatest thing since sliced bread but it does seem that we have a rash of injuries every year.  Turdue, Wisconsin and Illinois doesn’t seem to have the rash of injuries than we do

Not sure how you blame Marshall for some of the injuries, like Johnson's elbow or Malik's foot (got stepped on) or even Ware's ankle... 

One might think that after your defense stops working you might just want to try a zone?  Wtf?common sense?  It’s Woody that’s gotta think here .  If it ain’t working well da!  The whole team needs to get smarter.