Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Coach Curt Cignetti to INDIANA

We're down 3 and and have first and goal at the 1 with a minute left. Do we ... 

Get a TD and the win? 

Take three knees and play for the tie? 

Run four plays up the middle, get stuffed and lose? 

I have confidence we can still screw this up. 

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Go for the win? 

It wouldn’t be IUFB without finding a new way to **** it up!

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Also after we Cigs if you want season tickets now is the time to get them. We have 8 home games next year mostly in Sept. & Oct. plus if you get them before Dec 31, you will get two extra tickets to the first two games.

Remember Bloomington in Sept. & Oct is beautiful. If you are at the game, your not home doing chores that your wife thought up. 

Sadly, her to do list is always waiting when I get home. It's unavoidable. But you're right, Bloomington is amazing that time of the year.

Just now, kottke said:

Sadly, her to do list is always waiting when I get home. It's unavoidable. But you're right, Bloomington is amazing that time of the year.

I know but if I'm grilling, drinking a cold beer at the stadium, I'm not thinking about that list for a few hours. 

5 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Get a TD and the win? 

It's IUFB. Try to take a knee, fumble the snap, and allow them to return it.

5 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Get a TD and the win? 

CTA would take a knee 3 times, then kick the FG. Now that we have moved on from that crap let's push it in and go for 2

2 hours ago, IUHoosierJoe said:

lol….Allen and Hiller bickering….around middle 4th quarter, it was obvious Tuttle was told he was going into the game.  Penix looked like he was hurt and couldn’t escape the pass rush.  Tuttle put his helmet on and came over and talked to the OL (sitting right in front of us) and talked to the other offensive players.  But when IU got the ball back, Penix went back out on the field.  Tuttle just stood there with a stunned look on his face.  Nobody even came to talk to him that I saw.  Told my son right then Tuttle won’t be here much longer.

Soon after Penix was “injured” the rest of the year.  Though I wouldn’t want to play behind that OLine either.

17 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Also after we Cigs if you want season tickets now is the time to get them. We have 8 home games next year mostly in Sept. & Oct. plus if you get them before Dec 31, you will get two extra tickets to the first two games.

Remember Bloomington in Sept. & Oct is beautiful. If you are at the game, your not home doing chores that your wife thought up. 

Does this apply to already season ticket holders?

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Wait... what? 15.5 million dollars, that wasn't his, that was used to fire CTA was poor judgment? 

I thought we wanted him fired? 

Dolson put IU in the position to have to pay so much... contractually it was $20.8M, and negotiated down to $15.5M ... still extremely poor judgment guaranteeing that buyout...

Clearly y'all disagree, and that's fine... I'm wearing my asbestos boxers today.