Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PF Eric Reibe to UConn

On 9/30/2024 at 4:31 PM, Hoosierfanyuh said:

According to the ON3 article that came out today sounds like us and Creighton are the current leaders with UConn starting to fall behind but still a striking distance away. Has Oregon OV this weekend then decision making mode. (This is a summary I read on a free UConn site) https://the-boneyard.com/threads/eric-reibe-official-visit.202033/page-12

Take this with a major grain of salt because it’s not entirely accurate. 

9 hours ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Him and Mullins committing around the same time should be interesting for the boards and in general lol

Looks like a double shot of whiskey either way regardless of the teams they choose.  IU = YAY!?!?!?!?! Give me another shot!  UCONN = GRRRRRRR, CMW CAN'T RECRUIT    lol

13 hours ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Looks like final pitches to Reibe are this week, we’ll be in on Wednesday 

Does IU just roll the Ware and Trayce tape for this guy?  Not sure how he plays in comparison to those two?  Definitely needs to beef up as most freshman do.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I’d say that sounds pretty good for Indiana all things given. But good for all teams, really.  

I kinda feel like Reibe and Mullins playing together is very possible. Let’s hope it’s at Indiana instead of UConn

59 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’d say that sounds pretty good for Indiana all things given. But good for all teams, really.  

I kinda feel like Reibe and Mullins playing together is very possible. Let’s hope it’s at Indiana instead of UConn

Oh my God, that would suck to lose them both to UCONN

4 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

Dos anybody have a feel for this one? Unless I missed it, there's been no intel.

No idea, on this one,  heard a bunch of guesses mostly. Have yet to hear a pick for Oregon but all others have been said to be "in the lead". 

1 minute ago, BtownStrength said:

No idea, on this one,  heard a bunch of guesses mostly. Have yet to hear a pick for Oregon but all others have been said to be "in the lead". 

Well, tanks for nuttin then! Seriously, I appreciate the the response.

guten tag alle

ich bin Barrel E Richard; die most trusty insider in der history of ratiopharm ulm basketball bundesliga...

als many know, ich happens to bin das team akupunkteurist hier in Ulm.

during meines appointment in der morgen with Trainer Tyler Harrelson, ich was informed das former stars player Eric Reibe ist visiting many trainers in Amerika diese week. as many says in Deutsch, "Eric ist der Sohn, den ich nie hatte."

Trainer Hurley say to Eric dass he can win gigantisch in Connekitkut. Eric ist also very happy dass they both ist Billy Joel Fanboys.  Trainer Hurley tells ihm dass he can be hist Big Shot.

Eric enjoy Trainer Woodson und his stories und geld. he says Eric dass er ist very like Uwe Blab.  Trainer Woodson tells ihm in 49 staaten ist basketball, but in indiana ist big basketball.

Oregon hat ducks.

Meines liver feels das Eric ist in indiana, but meine bladder tells mir ist die hunde.  Ich denke Eric wears red stripe.

Anyhows, ich habe ein plate of sauerkraut und weisswurst from meiner Mutter in der kitchen.

-Barrel E Richard, 2024

5 minutes ago, Barrel E Richard said:

guten tag alle

ich bin Barrel E Richard; die most trusty insider in der history of ratiopharm ulm basketball bundesliga...

als many know, ich happens to bin das team akupunkteurist hier in Ulm.

during meines appointment in der morgen with Trainer Tyler Harrelson, ich was informed das former stars player Eric Reibe ist visiting many trainers in Amerika diese week. as many says in Deutsch, "Eric ist der Sohn, den ich nie hatte."

Trainer Hurley say to Eric dass he can win gigantisch in Connekitkut. Eric ist also very happy dass they both ist Billy Joel Fanboys.  Trainer Hurley tells ihm dass he can be hist Big Shot.

Eric enjoy Trainer Woodson und his stories und geld. he says Eric dass er ist very like Uwe Blab.  Trainer Woodson tells ihm in 49 staaten ist basketball, but in indiana ist big basketball.

Oregon hat ducks.

Meines liver feels das Eric ist in indiana, but meine bladder tells mir ist die hunde.  Ich denke Eric wears red stripe.

Anyhows, ich habe ein plate of sauerkraut und weisswurst from meiner Mutter in der kitchen.

-Barrel E Richard, 2024

so translation(Google struggled with this one) Eric to IU confirmed based on his liver but his bladder thinks the dogs per this opinion lol