Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

24 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

We have to play a near perfect game to beat SC. I think our guards are better but their bigs are much taller and thicker. 

So one of their bigs would be guarding Garzon on the perimeter?

Okay then

11 hours ago, Whoozhers said:

Great win by the IU women’s basketball team!

My only criticism is they need to fire the guy/lady that selects music played at the games.

How could anybody think that playing Fat Bottom Girls Make the Rockin’ World go round is appropriate??

How could anyone not? That is a great song. 

My wife and I loved it. 

11 hours ago, Whoozhers said:

Seems demeaning to me. Especially at a women’s basketball game.

But…. If you’re into to fat bottoms…. Go for it dude.

I'd be willing to bet a substantial sum that you would find far more objectionable songs on most, if not all of the ladies' playlists.

41 minutes ago, Todd41 said:

Just learned that the Sports Reference site has gone live with WBB stats back to 2009-2010 season and will be adding more.  Here is the link to the announcement on their website.

Women’s Stats Added to College Basketball Reference | Sports-Reference.com

NICE!! They do college baseball now too... and even college baseball players summer league stats. 

Man.. super man crush on the dudes who put that site together. I could spend hours on there. 

If you would have asked me what my realistic nightmare championship matchup would be at the beginning of this tournament, I would have told you Iowa vs LSU. My two least favorite players in women’s college basketball facing one another. Hopefully USC can just go undefeated.

19 minutes ago, tomallenfan1 said:

If you would have asked me what my realistic nightmare championship matchup would be at the beginning of this tournament, I would have told you Iowa vs LSU. My two least favorite players in women’s college basketball facing one another. Hopefully USC can just go undefeated.

I don’t mind angel Reese. She doesn’t cry for calls. If you can back up your talk i say go for it.