Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Rutgers - Saturday, 12/3/22 @ 4:00 on BTN

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

Well I am mentally prepared for what's coming I believe. Purdue is kicking @$$ and we're going to be a middle pack weak team

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately we can only be as good as we are permitted to be.  Playing by two different sets of rules here.

3 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

What? Woodson’s offense is solid in every single way. We don’t have many shot makers. 

I don’t think you can really call it solid when it doesn’t produce points. Last year in the conference we were 11th in field goal %, 13th in 3pt %, 11th in FT%, and 13th in ppg. Today we have 44 points with under 4 minutes left.

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I don’t think you can really call it solid when it doesn’t produce points. Last year in the conference we were 11th in field goal %, 13th in 3pt %, 11th in FT%, and 13th in ppg. Today we have 44 points with under 4 minutes left.

Last year we led the nation in quality shots. Mike Woodson isn’t shooting the shots is he? 

Just now, Dave from Dayton said:

Rutgers is near elite in their defense.  Give them credit.  And the zebras and our bveing rattled...

Yeah, it’s easy to say “this is the playbook for how to beat IU”, but Steve Pikiell is ELITE at being very hard to play against. This is exactly what Rutgers does and has been since he got there. 

It’s frustrating as hell but not easy for other teams to replicate. 

We all knew deep down that we would lose this game. You could sense it even before the Carolina game. 
Yes but my God were going to lose alot more if this is the effort level you bring. We're indianaing it up

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Yeah, it’s easy to say “this is the playbook for how to beat IU”, but Steve Pikiell is ELITE at being very hard to play against. This is exactly what Rutgers does and has been since he got there. 

It’s frustrating as hell but not easy for other teams to replicate. 

They’re 12th in D on kenpom. They were 53rd last year. 

they’re not elite. we just suck at shooting