Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU/Kentucky Series to Resume

On 10/19/2022 at 5:03 PM, Brass Cannon said:

I’d love for it to be 2 neutral games in like NY and another major Metro. Along with home and home.  Would love for the deal to be inked for 2 cycles or 8 years 

Hard pass on NY. We've played there a bunch. 

If they do neutral sites, I'd prefer somewhere different like Toronto, Miami, or even LA.

11 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

If they do neutral sites, I'd prefer somewhere different like Toronto, Miami, or even LA.

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

Agree! Hard pass on NY and LA .

10 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Let's keep it in either the central or eastern time zone so we don't end up with a game starting at 10:00 pm or later to accomodate the west coast.

This just made me realize in a couple years we’re going to be playing weekday night games in freakin’ California on B1G After Dark. I don’t think I like expansion anymore. 

The Watshot made Seth Davis’ list of the 20 most influential games since 2000 on The Athletic. One of 3 regular season games (the other 2 involved Duke) on the whole list. The Cayut Cousins can whine about us being irrelevant all they want, but this game matters. 

On 10/20/2022 at 8:21 PM, AKHoosier said:

Indianapolis in Lucas Oil with split seating.  You will get nothing like that environment in any other major metro area.