Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Wisconsin - 02/15/22 @ 9:00 on ESPN2

Here’s the deal, Wisconsin has played like **** and lead at the half WHILE ON THE ROAD and in front of a ruckus crowd. WE SUCK AND THAT IS A FACT! The sooner we come to terms with it, the better we’ll be. I cannot watch the rest of this game!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, yogisballin said:

Here’s the deal, Wisconsin has played like **** and lead at the half WHILE ON THE ROAD and in front of a ruckus crowd. WE SUCK AND THAT IS A FACT! The sooner we come to terms with it, the better we’ll be. I cannot watch the rest of this game!

Then don't.

1 minute ago, Demo said:

It’s gotta make Woodson insane. This isn’t the prettiest offense in the world, but it generates plenty of good looks. But they just aren’t offensively talented enough. 

I want to ding Woodson on the spacing and a few other things, but damn…you can only expect so much with this talent.  

Just watch Davis on the other end. He’s literally a one man show for Wisconsin half the time. We have no one close to that. 

The non-Bilas announcer was correct with what he said when X missed a 3 that could have put us up by 7. He said there were many times this season when  we missed a shot that could have blown up the building and expand our lead.

Once again……We need to shoot better (37% from the field in the first half tonight).

1 minute ago, DChoosier said:

The non-Bilas announcer was correct with what he said when X missed a 3 that could have put us up by 7. He said there were many times this season when  we missed a shot that could have blown up the building and expand our lead.

Once again……We need to shoot better (37% from the field in the first half tonight).

We'll refer to him as 'the White Sox guy'.

4 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Gotta stop fouling. They have shot 14 free throws in one half. They honestly can’t score but we keep putting them to the line

Don’t disagree but Race, Jordan, X, and Parker each got called for a foul that was, hmm, suspect

2 minutes ago, str8baller said:

I want to ding Woodson on the spacing and a few other things, but damn…you can only expect so much with this talent.  

Just watch Davis on the other end. He’s literally a one man show for Wisconsin half the time. We have no one close to that. 

Let's hope we're a huge player in the transfer portal or some of the returning players put in the work to get better. We'd be wise to have a few leaders step forward too.

I know some said this wasn’t a must win. But I don’t see how this team makes the tournament without it. can’t expect this team to win 3 in a row in conference when this program hasn’t done it in over 3 years. 

Huge half here, need Race to stay out of foul trouble 

5 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

Is there a new episode of the Bachelor you need to get to?

Go Hoosiers!