Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

Nebraska at Indiana Game Thread - Noon on BTN

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

He’s definitely going to transfer after the season, which sucks, but oh well I guess. Nothing we can do as fans. 

Let's hope that JHS can stay on the court then. Need someone who can stay on the court as X has shown an inability to do so.

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

Moral victories shouldn't be accepted, they accomplish nothing; never should've been accepted but we've done that for 20 years.  Turnovers are a serious problem, fix it.  Sleep walking is a problem, fix it yesterday.  No moral victories, no excuses; that's where it starts, not with stupid moral victories.  Those problems have cost one win and will cost us others.

Neither you nor I are coaches or administrators. There’s nothing for us to accept, reject, or fix. 

2 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Let's hope that JHS can stay on the court then. Need someone who can stay on the court as X has shown an inability to do so.

Xavier probably won’t even be here next year but I like JHS a lot. 

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Trayce has been much less focused than any other game this year. Good to see us persevering without his major impact.

Tbf to him, their entire defense is set up to deny or double team him. He’s been fairly patient but he isn’ta good enough passer to make teams pay for it. 

Just now, kreigh8 said:

I thought he had two years of eligibility left. Where would he go? Re-enter the portal? He's not an NBA guy in my mind as of right now

He does have two years of eligibility left but before the season he said some stuff along the lines of ‘my final go around.’ Would just be surprised if he’s still in college next year.