Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IUFB Offseason/Transfer Portal News

10 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like me. It's all good. To answer your question as associate head coach, he went to the head coach to have a discussion. He didn't like the answer he got, so he started to see what jobs were open and found ND. If the problem was fixed he would have never looked for another job. 

I am not an athletic employee so please don't get me fired :-) but I did sleep at a holiday inn express before. Once again I just post what I hear from others that are close to the situation. I've been wrong many times before or gotten bad info. Even with this, I was initially told that his two youngest sons would be going with him but that wasn't correct and I have no problem saying that. I have never once said I was an "Insider". Anyway Cheers, Go Hoosiers

Nothing against you but just think it is crazy that people just take what you say as gospel.  I don't see any good to start rumors like this when you don't know if it is true.  If people inside the athletic department is telling you this, then those people should lose their jobs.

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Nothing against you but just think it is crazy that people just take what you say as gospel.  I don't see any good to start rumors like this when you don't know if it is true.  If people inside the athletic department is telling you this, then those people should lose their jobs.

This is coming from staff members, ex players, HS coaches, people at practice everyday. I’ve not spoken to one person who says Hiller should have kept his job after last season. DMC is not the only coach on staff who had asked why Hiller is still here. I’ve heard of at least two others.

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

This is coming from staff members, ex players, HS coaches, people at practice everyday. I’ve not spoken to one person who says Hiller should have kept his job after last season. DMC is not the only coach on staff who had asked why Hiller is still here. I’ve heard of at least two others.

Could be but I don't think it is very good to spread the rumors.  It is one thing to talk about recruits who might commit or what coach we might get. To me coming on here saying things like this hurts the program.  Also if I were the HC and found out staff members were talking to outsiders about this they would be gone.

11 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like me. It's all good. To answer your question as associate head coach, he went to the head coach to have a discussion. He didn't like the answer he got, so he started to see what jobs were open and found ND. If the problem was fixed he would have never looked for another job. 

I am not an athletic employee so please don't get me fired :-) but I did sleep at a holiday inn express before. Once again I just post what I hear from others that are close to the situation. I've been wrong many times before or gotten bad info. Even with this, I was initially told that his two youngest sons would be going with him but that wasn't correct and I have no problem saying that. I have never once said I was an "Insider". Anyway Cheers, Go Hoosiers

I like you.  

That is all.

46 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Could be but I don't think it is very good to spread the rumors.  It is one thing to talk about recruits who might commit or what coach we might get. To me coming on here saying things like this hurts the program.  Also if I were the HC and found out staff members were talking to outsiders about this they would be gone.

Not sure you are cut out for sports message boards. You get too worked up. Chris has been an absolutely fantastic source for this group.

Just now, Alford Bailey said:

Not sure you are cut out for sports message boards. You get too worked up. Chris has been an absolutely fantastic source for this group.

I just try to add what I hear. I’m not sitting in on meetings or anything. I’ve also found that this site is so much better than the other I’ve been on.

6 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Been around IU message boards since 1997 so I  am good.  If I could survive Peegs and arguing with Gorjko about whether RMK should be let go.