Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coonhounds

Coach Woodson 7pm Monday Radio Show w/link

Thought I would start this thread for those interested on listening and discussing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Also if a mod wants to update the title and make more professional they can. It is from the southern stone restaurant. I am not sure on address. 15 shows scheduled this season

6 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I am not sure if Facebook will be doing it like archie. The article i seen just said iu radio network

Fisch just said that normally it will be carried on Facebook, but not tonite due to tech issues.

7 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Definitely some interesting things that has me more excited on the radio show. Did anyone listen?

I did. There’s something about the way Woody answers questions that remind me a whole lot of RMK.

The radio show was excellent. Fisch could barely contain his giddiness to have Woody in charge now.

Other kinda funny moment? When asked about player improvement, he talks about damn near every player, and then finishes by saying “Even little Khristian has gotten better.” Whelp.

I did. There’s something about the way Woody answers questions that remind me a whole lot of RMK.
The radio show was excellent. Fisch could barely contain his giddiness to have Woody in charge now.

Yes. I thought trace being in best shape of his life was interesting good news. The. Saying rob phinisee has improved has me excited hoping for the best for him. The kids finally having confidence is exciting. They tip toe around Saying archie had them beat down was interesting. Excited to see this team play. He didn't sound to excited about the offense yet but also said hard to tell until they start playing i think he will fix issues if there are any. I am pumped

51 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Other kinda funny moment? When asked about player improvement, he talks about damn near every player, and then finishes by saying “Even little Khristian has gotten better.” Whelp.

EE58E422-7153-49B1-A72E-308AD14A3E0F.jpeg

Our 5-star re-class PG, everyone. 

42 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It’s going to be interesting to watch how KL does this year and/or how he handles his role.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

When asked about player improvement, he talks about damn near every player, and then finishes by saying “Even little Khristian has gotten better.” Whelp.

Almost word-for-word what he said in today’s press availability too

Woody praised Lander, Leal, and everybody really for a good defensive game, and most of the offense, except for the turnovers.

Called out Geronimo for doing stuff he shouldn't be doing (my interpretation was trying to do too much). 

Said it was staff's job (him included) to get X to avoid confrontations, and remember why he's out there, instead of sitting next to Woody on the bench.

Fife was the guest and what a great guy, funny, insightful, a great fit for IU BB