Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: @Michigan 11/6 - 7:30 - FOX

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Need to look hard at the portal for a quarterback. Not sure McCulley is it, though in fairness to him he was never in the plan for this season. Regardless, you can’t rely on Penix and Tuttle isn’t good either. Went from thinking it was a big advantage to it being one of our biggest weaknesses. 

They need to look for a new offensive line and someone new to coach it. I think McCulley will be fine. Definitely wasn't supposed to be in this position this season. But someone who can coach a QB and an offensive line would be huge for him. 

13 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

He’s has two weeks of reps and Sheridan isn’t letting him play. Plus our O Line is a nightmare. I’m gonna hold off judgment until he gets a fair shot. I’ve seen some solid play out of him

He’s certainly in a tough position. Our entire team is a disaster. I haven’t seen anything solid from him tonight, though. We’re down three scores, we’re playing a walk-on running back, yet we’re running the ball almost every down. That tells me the staff doesn’t trust McCulley throwing the ball. And honestly, I can’t say I completely blame them. He needs a lot of work in that department. 

6 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Looks like signing day isn’t until Feb. 2nd? Oh boy…with how college football recruiting goes I won’t be surprised to see our great class fall apart. Between that and the ease of jumping into the portal, LEO is going to be put to the test this off-season.

Early signing period is December 15-17. Doesn’t really matter though…if it’s going to fall apart, it will even in December. May have a few guys jump ship from it, but I can’t see a whole class falling apart like that. 

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Early signing period is December 15-17. Doesn’t really matter though…if it’s going to fall apart, it will even in December. May have a few guys jump ship from it, but I can’t see a whole class falling apart like that. 

Well yeah I don’t see the whole class falling apart but if the few guys who jump are the best players in the class (and they’ll be the ones with the most people in their ear), then it becomes a pretty normal class, which I will consider falling apart b/c I’m at a maximum level of pouting right now.