Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson to Notre Dame

Just now, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

No one knows anything for sure . I just scrolled through X. No one is saying anything I saw. It could be ND, but I haven't seen it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Trilly just dropped a clover. 

2 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

I think it was Shrewsberry more than anything. 

There is no doubt he really likes Shrewsberry but IU has been considered a favorite for a bit and that relationship was already there and difference maker  I believe would be because they have re guided him as a PG.

Sort of really sucks to miss out on a player of this caliber who the staff invested so much time and energy into. Total sour grapes, but the one time I saw him play in person, he had a pretty subpar game and struggled to score or make plays, so not like we are missing out on the next LeBron. Yes this is cope. Lol. Bottom line, we will have more opportunities to add elite talent to next year’s roster.