Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) - SF Bryson Tucker to INDIANA

4 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Where would we see him playing if we assume we bring in a 5?  

Where would we see him playing if we do not bring in a 5?

Best case scenario?

He’s good enough to start at the three, Mack to the four, and Malik at the five.

Add a new point, a rim protection backup, and a catch and shoot guy, and we would then have a much more modern roster. If Gallo was the first off the bench? Even better.

18 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Best case scenario?

He’s good enough to start at the three, Mack to the four, and Malik at the five.

Add a new point, a rim protection backup, and a catch and shoot guy, and we would then have a much more modern roster. If Gallo was the first off the bench? Even better.

Worst case MM leaves and he takes his place

8 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Not me. I would love to get him.  Love McNeely for our needs, I’ll probably love Tucker too.  Just would like it to be with Mgbako instead of in place of. 

I got to believe that one more year at IU for MM would propel him to a late 1st rd pick or very early 2nd after a 2nd season in college.  

This kid and possibly Perkins is a great start. But IU has to get shooters, shooters, and more shooters. Even if a few of them come off the bench. 

I'm guessing if Mgabko is back it would be Tucker-Mgbako-Reneau with a rim protector that can come off the bench and play when needed. 

I'll have to watch more on Tucker but it sounds like he isn't considered a one and done 5 star which is nice. However, you never know. 

5 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Reading what Rabby has to say about this kids visit and with the money we have to spend I would be very surprised if he doesn't come to IU. I know nothing about the kids game. He's a Mcdonalds All-American so that is good. But I think he'll be a Hoosier

Dang what was i doing 5 hours ago with this kind of info. Hope Tyme12997256 gives me credit for this one on X.