Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

What's going on here? Don't remember his name coming up.

It was actually a few days ago on here and on the Twitterverse.  He's a 6'9" PF/C who's a decent defender and rebounder but does not have have an outside shot at all.  57% shooter last season, 9.7 ppg, 6.9 rpg and 1.4 blocks in 24 1/2 minutes.  My uneducated guess would be he ends up follows his coach to Penn State and might have played a part in Kebba Njibe's decision to transfer.

19 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

@Stuhoo why is this not your new profile pic?

Lol - when I got called out by name on another board I looked back to see if I said anything inappropriate or rude. When I found what I actually said, I thought his reaction was odd. Especially the part where the other board poster implored someone on this board to tell me to stop riding him when I said:

• no reason to believe he knows anything that others don't,
  • but you never know.

I said my peace -- maybe was a bit direct yesterday in re-visiting that the insider's 'any minute now' thing wasn't necessarily so, but there has never been a need to name call or continue to tweak anyone.

We are all Hoosier fans, and while the meme is funny...time to move on and root for the glory of Old IU!

10 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He has a visit set

Here is what I have gathered from reading about him on VCU message boards:

-- does not possess an outside shot but has a really good touch around the rim.  Believe that posters that have said he's more of a slasher than post up player are correct.

-- plays with an edge.  They felt he really improved on harnessing that as his sophomore year went on -- went from being a hothead as a freshman to a guy who was very competitive and competed for every ball as a sophomore.

I really didn't find anyone talking bad about him which is rare for a guy likely exiting the program.   FWIW, he was a 13.5 mpg game player as a freshman and even without eye popping numbers as a sophomore was still third team A-10.  Plus defender.

7D51F4CA-205E-471B-8E48-0761D45F22C6.gif.2afce23d9d6d993efc82a1a15a03fa62.gif

We might. By the standards Woody professes we almost certainly will.

He can’t shoot throws. He fouls a lot. He’s very thin, gets pushed around in the league he’s in let alone the B1G. Played 24 mins for VCU.

Shedrick was the target. We reached out to him long before he got in the portal. Duke fans dont even want him. Says he’s the worst offensive big since…….. and I didn’t mind him. Lol.

Whatever, no need to argue. Meme all you guys want. I’ll be along for the show.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We might. By the standards Woody professes we almost certainly will.

He can’t shoot throws. He fouls a lot. He’s very thin, gets pushed around in the league he’s in let alone the B1G. Played 24 mins for VCU.

Shedrick was the target. We reached out to him long before he got in the portal. Duke fans dont even want him. Says he’s the worst offensive big since…….. and I didn’t mind him. Lol.

Whatever, no need to argue. Meme all you guys want. I’ll be along for the show.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Shedrick hasn't committed anywhere yet.