Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Florida State in ACC - Big 10 Challenge - 12/9/20

If you haven't already seen the change, the start time for Wednesday's game has been moved to 7:15 and will air on ESPN.

Quick note from Archie Miller on his radio show on Joey Brunk who has yet to play this year and dealing with what has been called a 'sore back. "Won’t have Joe inside right now and that hurts our depth'."       Sounds like Brunk is doubtful and have to wonder about the seriousness of his back issue.

Are there replays of the Archie Miller radio show these days? 
I looked on iu basketball Facebook page and the first radio show was available there so I imagine at some point tonight's episode will be added as well

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If you haven't already seen the change, the start time for Wednesday's game has been moved to 7:15 and will air on ESPN.
Quick note from Archie Miller on his radio show on Joey Brunk who has yet to play this year and dealing with what has been called a 'sore back. "Won’t have Joe inside right now and that hurts our depth'."       Sounds like Brunk is doubtful and have to wonder about the seriousness of his back issue.

Dang, seems like every year we have a significant injury to start the season. I know Brunk may not have started, but still a significant blow against FSU where we need his size.

Hope Jerome shows up and can play some at the 4.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, coonhounds said:

I looked on iu basketball Facebook page and the first radio show was available there so I imagine at some point tonight's episode will be added as well

Thank you!

10 hours ago, coonhounds said:

You can access it through this link.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/

Injury updates from Archie earlier today.

Joey Brunk hasn't participated in anything lately and they are trying to figure out the "best plan of action" for him. Not expecting him back in the immediate future. 

Al Durham has been very slow on his recovery (high ankle sprain). "We'll see how he feels, game time decision."

6 minutes ago, Josh said:

Bilas is live in empty Cameron tonight.  I can't wait to talk to him tomorrow 

Yes!

You can be Bilas’s in-game sideline reporter.

Bilas: “Now let’s throw it to Josh, our new  sideline reporter for a halftime exclusive with Josh’s buddy Archie!”

lol

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Yes!

You can be Bilas’s in-game sideline reporter.

Bilas: “Now let’s throw it to Josh, our new  sideline reporter for a halftime exclusive with Josh’s buddy Archie!”

lol

You guys are lucky.  My wife usually keeps me grounded and she'll be with me.  Maybe I should try to get her drunk lol