Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

POTFB Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Purdue Boilermakers (2/27 at 7PM on FS1)

I just hope he doesn't goad the officials into going to the monitor for any hook-and-holds (seriously, the hook-and-hold is so 2019). 

In the Wisconsin game, he got called for a foul off the ball, and proceeded to jog all the way out to halfcourt, screaming and stomping his foot while protesting he was held. He kept pouting until the officials went to the monitor to look at it. I hate it when players try to manipulate officials like that. 

47 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I agree. This guy is such a doofus lol

Easily the doofiest looking Purdue squad of all time. I can't knock a guy with a receding hairline (I have one and it's pretty bad) but come on, Boudreaux? At least I actually am in my 30's

Completely inappropriate. Should be drinking at least Keystone or better.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Keystone is cheaper that is what I drink. Natty is a good beer though lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So many problems with this I don’t want to start. Sad they had to make it 3 x 3 though since Purdue couldn’t field a 5 man squad. 

I just don’t think whoever is running the Twitter doesn’t know anything. Carsen Edwards could have been added. JuJaun Johnson would make it a full starting 5. As for Indiana, there are a lot. We’d be able to field a Top 10 team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

56 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

IMG_2886.jpg
This was a real tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I love all three of those guys in Crimson, but a claim that each one of them belongs in an elite group of the three greatest of all time at Indiana might be just a tad short-sighted considering Indiana basketball’s historical program. Isiah Thomas won a national championship, then left early to become a legend in the sport...so, I can agree he deserves a place on a list of the top three. Cody was a fantastic college player and an extremely important recruit. And although Victor would be on a short list of my personal all-time favorites, I’m not sure he would make this short list either when also considering guys like Cheany, Benson, Henderson, Schlundt, Guyton, etc. 

Okay, so I guess it would be hard for me to choose only three too...so, never mind my criticism of this tweet. No matter the three, I’m betting on the Hoosiers in a 3-on-3 game.