Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

3 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

That kid should be absolutely ashamed of himself, and likely has some karma headed straight for him. He flopped around on the floor like he was having a seizure while one of the cathedral players with epilepsy was at the line. Absolutely disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Think that was actually a different situation than the shirt rip off and splits.... which was actually funny. 

The scenario you speak of was not funny at all and hopefully won't be allowed back at a game at the very least. 

Think that was actually a different situation than the shirt rip off and splits.... which was actually funny. 
The scenario you speak of was not funny at all and hopefully won't be allowed back at a game at the very least. 

Do we think it was intentional or was it a “flopping fish” coincidence? My gut says it was intentional but i could see it being a terrible coincidence.

Do we think it was intentional or was it a “flopping fish” coincidence? My gut says it was intentional but i could see it being a terrible coincidence.

Someone mentioned that he yelled "have a seizure " before he did that. So despicable.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

I've watched him several times and he's a different type of breed...he has great handles and vision for a big man. His game is very similar to Domantis Sabonis. He's gonna be a very special player and I think he'll stay 2-3 years at least.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not to be argumentative, but “very special player” and staying more than one year are usually mutually exclusive. Excited we have him, but I will only expect and hope for one year - want him to get the league! Anything after that is a pleasant surprise for the fans!

WTHR 13 out of Indy did a segment on the classless choade that mimicked the seizure. Had an in home interview w the kid who has epilepsy- you can tell it really got to him.

2 hours ago, mamasa said:

WTHR 13 out of Indy did a segment on the classless choade that mimicked the seizure. Had an in home interview w the kid who has epilepsy- you can tell it really got to him.

Wow this story really turned into something.  FWIW I was there and never knew anything of epilepsy or the faked seizure at the time. Agree with everyone, deplorable behavior. 

Not to be argumentative, but “very special player” and staying more than one year are usually mutually exclusive. Excited we have him, but I will only expect and hope for one year - want him to get the league! Anything after that is a pleasant surprise for the fans!

Wasn't Cody a special player and he stayed 2 years? TJD has gotten exponentially better each year and his ceiling is super high, but the only thing that's holding him back from being a one and done is his strength. This offseason he has gotten much stronger but I think 2 years in great program will do wonders for him. I would be very surprised if he was one and done and it's not because the talent isn't there but someone of his size is gonna have to bang with the big boys in the NBA. I mean special as in he will come in and be a huge difference maker and could be our best player...we could have 1a, 1b, 1c "best players" next year if Romeo stays which is what I've been told is how Keion and TJD were recruited to IU.

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

just for fun

Al Durham/Rob Phinesee/Green

Romeo

Brooks

TJD

DeRon Davis

Or more realistically

Durham/Phinisee/Green

Brooks

Hunter (hopefully) healthy and back to full potential

TJD

DD

We probably end up playing starting and playing 2 of Durham, Rob, Green though but I like the longer lineups.  Guards aren't really our strength.