Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Rabjohns:  Indiana assistant coach Tom Ostrom is here at Center Grove, watching IU signees Trayce Jackson-Davis and Armaan Franklin.

I hope Archie was watching the LaLu game.

Langford and Phinisee were at Center Grove tonight as well. 

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Romeo and rob are here with coach O

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just saw this after I posted the same thing long after you did. My apologies. I like that they’re both there with O. 

48 minutes ago, Beachfront Property said:

HoosierGuy - I want to start hearing your predictions for the 2020 class. So far you are 2 for 2 (Romeo and TJD) and will be 3 for 3 (Keion) soon enough. Any guarantees for 2020?

There’s only one thing I know for 2020. If IU offers Anthony Leal, he’ll definitely commit

Sorry this is in the Trayce thread. This deserves to be jubilation only. My bad.

I love Romeo too, just think It’ll be 2-3 years of development before he is a regular rotation guy in the NBA. And Blackmon probably never will be. But I love Blackmon too.

#LEO.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Im pumped we got tjd. Needed some good news. However imo there is a 0.00% chance romeo comes back for a 2nd year.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Im pumped we got tjd. Needed some good news. However imo there is a 0.00% chance romeo comes back for a 2nd year.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I agree with this. I'll also add I don't think it's a good look for CAM if he does. That is unless he's a projected lottery pick and decides he really wants to come back a la Bridges or Cody.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app