Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Capt. Crimson

IUBB Offseason Topic

Okay; maybe that was last year.
Do you really think that DeVonte has more upside than CuJo as a shooter, shot creator, and defender in the future?
I don't. There's no upside to a 6'1" shooting guard.

He can dunk well at 6'1". He's athletic and strong. I think he can be point for someone and be tough. Maybe that's not us. Not an ideal 2. But a better 2 size and athleticism wise than Jordy when Yogi and Jordy played the 1-2.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Can't say for sure, but Devonte was better last year. That, I'm sure about.

I like CuJos speed and agility. His shot looks good when he's not fading or stepping back. He's frail and gets pushed around by other guards. Honest answer is I don't know.

I'm sure about who was better last year, and I agree with you 100%.
I'm sure about the second part too.

All I know is we've been hearing so many great things about Cujo and how well he has been looking and how hard he has been working this off season. It's been pretty much mum on DG. That leads me to believe that Cujo may have surpassed DG, and there will be more PT for Cujo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

All I know is we've been hearing so many great things about Cujo and how well he has been looking and how hard he has been working this off season. It's been pretty much mum on DG. That leads me to believe that Cujo may have surpassed DG, and there will be more PT for Cujo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm good with that. I've always wanted more competition amongst our team and bench. Let the guys earn their spot with their play on the court. I trust Archie to figure it out. I loved CuJo as a recruit. Hoping he can get back to doing what works for him. A lot of that is his shot.

He can dunk well at 6'1". He's athletic and strong. I think he can be point for someone and be tough. Maybe that's not us. Not an ideal 2. But a better 2 size and athleticism wise than Jordy when Yogi and Jordy played the 1-2.

I know I've been in the minority around here; there are many Green fans on the board and I'm not one of them.
That having been said, I really enjoyed watching him last year; I just don't see the potential in him that some others do. I like Durham's unknown potential far, far better too.

I know I've been in the minority around here; there are many Green fans on the board and I'm not one of them.
That having been said, I really enjoyed watching him last year; I just don't see the potential in him that some others do. I like Durham's unknown potential far, far better too.

Yeah, Durham is interesting. Good size and length. Team first type kid. I know you've been in his corner. I don't like how much Sexton stole his shine or how broken his 3 point shot was nearly all year but he does have upside.

Plus he's a lefty and hella likeable.

Yeah, Durham is interesting. Good size and length. Team first type kid. I know you've been in his corner. I don't like how much Sexton stole his shine or how broken his 3 point shot was nearly all year but he does have upside.

You forgot what may be the best on-court part about Durham:
The young fella can really, really finish at the rim. Like a super-creative, herky-jerky, old school Sam Cassell knack for that.

Many of you I am sure have had some level of management. You step into your new role. The first thing you want to see is who will buy in to what you are selling. Those that do you will prop up to keep their interest. Those that don't? They typically don't last long. Talented or not if there isn't some level of commitment to the change typically you are on the way out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Many of you I am sure have had some level of management. You step into your new role. The first thing you want to see is who will buy in to what you are selling. Those that do you will prop up to keep their interest. Those that don't? They typically don't last long. Talented or not if there isn't some level of commitment to the change typically you are on the way out.

#facts

I guess we will see if this is specific to any players, namely Devonte, soon.

What I like about Durham is he's had a few teammates shot up the rankings. Sexton and I believe his high school teammate, Estime. He's a team first player who wants to get better. Those type of players are needed to make the team better.

All this speculation and I'm just waiting until I can wear my "We're Back" tshirt again...

My mother bought me one when they first came out.
Never believed it with Crean so I never wore it.
Might have to get the bad boy out and dust it off.
Sure feels different now.We might be on to something with this Archie guy.
Go Hoosiers!

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

16 minutes ago, Woodson1980 said:

My mother bought me one when they first came out.
Never believed it with Crean so I never wore it.
Might have to get the bad boy out and dust it off.
Sure feels different now.We might be on to something with this Archie guy.
Go Hoosiers!

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

I was less than excited when Archie was announced but gotta say I think it might be time to wear it

Devonte Green finally makes an appearance in a hype video. Leads it off with a nice dunk. I was going to say, he hasn't been in any video all off season but here he goes.

Hartman, Moore, Rojo, Durham, Justin Smith seems to be in more than others. For whatever that means.

Devonte Green finally makes an appearance in a hype video. Leads it off with a nice dunk. I was going to say, he hasn't been in any video all off season but here he goes.

Hartman, Moore, Rojo, Durham, Justin Smith seems to be in more than others. For whatever that means.

Thanks for he teaser:) Where is the video?