Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

No, he has said all along that Alford and his camp are very interested in the job. He never said anything about IU being mutually interested in Alford

This too!! Enough shots on the ole janitor. We dont HAVE to share every post he makes. If we continue to then obviously some still think highly of him.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Bc he was getting intel (correct btw) that Alford's camp had been practically begging IU for the job.

Trav beat me to it - but yes, all of the "noise" regarding Alford has seemingly (based on reports in media and otherwise) been from his folks. The fact Janitor heard it a week ago is telling I think.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Trav beat me to it - but yes, all of the "noise" regarding Alford has seemingly (based on reports in media and otherwise) been from his folks. The fact he heard it a week ago is telling I think.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thats what I said as well. The guy hasnt been wrong through all this and has been a step ahead mostly. Probably heard Billy D too but didnt know if it was legit. He doesnt tweet much so. He answered a question even to start his Billy D talk.

Dana Altman? I just know both of our last two hires have been completely out of left field from fairly successful coaches so this would fit.

Who was on our radar when we hired Kelvin Sampson?

With UCLA a long run only helps us!! 1. He is coaching longer.
2. More likely to stay at UCLA. 3. If we hire him off a title at least it doesnt look as bad. 4. UCLA will pay him whatever if he wins a title there to keep him.

Lavar Ball is the wildcard lol. A long run will never shut that guy up!!

4 hours ago, Crean said:
In the off chance it is Alford, I do think he's a slightly better coach than Crean... But still Donovan all day everyday.

For all of Crean's shortcomings as a coach, I can't see him shaking down local merchants like Alford has… or defending a rapist, like Alford did.

IMO, Alford is the perfect fit at Sam Gilbert U, aka UCLA.