Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

As for OOC I'd like to see a home/home against a pretty solid team.  Get the team used to having to win in a hostile environment, instead of beating cupcakes in AH all the time.

Home/home against a Kansas/Florida/Arizona level team and a series against U.K. at Lucas oil would make me a very happy Hoosier

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

14 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Then no teams sub 200 Kenpom the rest of the schedule

Just avoid the bottom 5-6 conferences in general. Occasionally, a Horizon or MVC school will go from top 100 to sub 200 in a year but for the most part stay in the leagues that are consistent.

5 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Me too once/if we had a squad to compete. Haven't had that in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Another on the list of things Crean didn't learn from Izzo.

I may not have been, and still not, enthused with the Miller hire but at the end of the day we all want the best for this program.  I want IU to be able to see 'we're here' and opponents thing 'ah crap' instead of 'not for long'.

On 3/25/2017 at 11:01 AM, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Someone tell Archie to schedule a series with his brother. Bring the Kentucky series back too. It's time for us to throw out the directional schools and get back into the ring with the big boys. 

If he calls out UK during initial press conference I will lobby for an extension. I want our coach to have big stones 

35 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Also, the jury is still out on Pitino and Hookerville U so who knows.  Clearly, we're late to the Romeo dance party, but I've no doubt CAM will make a very serious attempt to entice him to IU.  

Agree -- until that situation fully shakes out, a Louisville lean means nothing. Prying him away from Duke is another story, but it's way too early throw in the towel.

Coach Calipari is his cousin. I don't see him calling him out like that.

Also very close to the family and part of the reason he came here. The bloodlines in that family are crazy. 3 coaches that fill top 10 jobs in the country.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

One thing I know is where ever Crean lands we will be in his bracket come selection Sunday .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Absolutely.. this is the March Madness "cash cow" at work. It's a business at the end of the day and there is no way I believe the brackets are "random", location wise. They will seed accordingly to sprinkle in a few potential drama-fied matchups

Sent from my SCH-I545 using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, bleedhoosier said:

Absolutely.. this is the March Madness "cash cow" at work. It's a business at the end of the day and there is no way I believe the brackets are "random", location wise. They will seed accordingly to sprinkle in a few potential drama-fied matchups

Sent from my SCH-I545 using BtownBanners mobile app

Well, we should know how to beat him.  Slow it down and watch the hilarity.

13 minutes ago, Treesh said:

UK

Arizona

Crossroad Classic

UCLA

Louisville

Give me that Archie.  

This would be amazing, but it's not entirely up to him either.

Plus if the rumors are true that he didn't take a pac12 job because Sean was already at Arizona, I doubt he will set up a game to play him every year.