Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

7 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

Went back and read the first few pages of this thread.  My goodness things have take a complete 180.  Except for the problems people pointed out, those are the exact same.

I realized I knew the guy who started this thread (he's majorly anti-Crean still obviously) and told him about how large and entertaining it's become recently. He said he hasn't visited the site in a while but said he remembered there were many that disagreed with him at the time. I laughed and told him to come back, that things had changed a lot since then. 

6 hours ago, HoosierSadaseci said:
7 hours ago, Crimson and Cream said:

It only makes sense that you were the one that started this thread over 3 years ago dailey. Things have changed, good times are ahead my friend. Come back and join the fun with your fellow Hoosier fans! #comebackdailey

Hmm I'm not seeing anything here

I did hear on XM radio this morning about a dude getting arrested in California for making love to a chain link fence. I don't recommend that one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I heard that too. And I thought I was a perv in my younger days.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Creans getting 1 more year. I think Glass will buy the injury excuse. Glass doesn't know basketball.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Based on what? What have you seen to indicate this?

I'm not sure how it's all gonna play out but the evidence we have says otherwise. I'm inclined to believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Gut feeling. Which isn't credible. But, this feels like 2 years ago. I even went on Vacation to Alabama at that time and was gut punched when nothing happened.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

No disrespect man. But this is wayyy different. Not this many insiders were saying he was gone and that's what I'm gonna go by.