Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

1 minute ago, Hoosier Guy said:

His agent meeting with IU this week. Gonna negotiate a contract. Seems real likely

Not that I'd advise it, but a lot of the contract could be negotiated remotely via phone or web conference theoretically.

BTInsider seems to think it's just fine print type stuff.

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

Not that I'd advise it, but a lot of the contract could be negotiated remotely via phone or web conference theoretically.

Yeah he is very adamant that Donovan is the next coach. I do believe he will be proven right

So you lied your arse off.  You have done your job well.

I did feel bad, cause that isn't like me. He just seemed genuinely excited about getting a coach he felt was a move of them trying. I know the feeling. Didn't want to crush him lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Zero chance Fred Glass was there today guys. This flight had to be about Crean & Mizzou. Flying into St. Louis is easier, also many mizzou peeps can get to St Louis quickly, not a big deal. If it was Crean, we'll know tomorrow.

No chance that secret will stay silent, players will know, they'll talk. Especially the ones leaving this season. The cat will be out of the bag soon if that really was him taking the Mizzou job.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agreed. I think we will hear something quick if something happened tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Would think "timing" would have to be one of the items negotiated...when can he start?   Its going to be a long time if Hoosier Nation has to wait until the end of OKC's season. 

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I'm still of the opinion that Crean would do great there. Home run hire for *them*.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think they would love him there. And I think he would have a solid amount of success (by their standards of course) there as well. Seeing him get to play UK every year would be great too, you know he'd knock Cal out every once in a while.