Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Man I really don't want Greg Marshall. But maybe we're just weighing our options right now. Talking to multiple coaches. The flight to St. Louis today definitely makes sense now. This is going to be a roller coaster on here this next couple of weeks but I will learn to love and appreciate the next coach at IU

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He wouldn't be there to watch the game.

He would go to talk to the Coach, I'd imagine.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

They said he was there watching the tournament. He got to Alton 40 minutes after tip and then add at least a 30 minute car ride. I highly doubt he was spotted at the game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They said he was there watching the tournament. He got to Alton 40 minutes after tip and then add at least a 30 minute car ride. I highly doubt he was spotted at the game.

Why even bother posting such a thing though? Makes no sense why someone there would post it.

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

As closely as this whole thing has been played to the vest, I think its way too obvious for Fred to be seen in such a public venue with all the rumors floating about CTC.  I wonder if the Mizzou poster even knows what Fred looks like.  

Exactly

As closely as this whole thing has been played to the vest, I think its way too obvious for Fred to be seen in such a public venue with all the rumors floating about CTC.  I wonder if the Mizzou poster even knows what Fred looks like.  

If they don't even know what he looks like, why would someone start a thread with that specific info. Makes no sense.

Why even bother posting such a thing though? Makes no sense why someone there would post it.

They know that BTB has extreme stalking tendencies and would pick up on it. Some people just like to watch the world burn lol.

But in reality, it seems like a lot of Mizzou fans really want Crean, so maybe they're grasping for anything that would allude to us getting rid of him?

Someone on here asked why I didn't care much for Marshall, but I couldn't give any specifics. Then I remembered the incident in Canada. Dude was totally out of control going after the refs on the floor.

Just posted that over in the "who will be the next coach thread" video is pretty entertaining

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

If they don't even know what he looks like, why would someone start a thread with that specific info. Makes no sense.

Maybe they are just looking to report something. Got wind of second or third hand information and ran with it

Hasn't it been said in the past that Marshall doesn't like messing with boosters and trustees and such? Not sure where/if I read that, but if I remember correctly, Indiana is *not* the place for him.

Someone on here asked why I didn't care much for Marshall, but I couldn't give any specifics. Then I remembered the incident in Canada. Dude was totally out of control going after the refs on the floor.

Hey we've always complained about Crean never picking up a technical in his 9 seasons here. Maybe that's what we need

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app