Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

20 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

If this information is 100% spot on, you would have to assume Donovan is not all in on the NBA. If he was, he would have given us the Stevens treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Coaching Westbrook probably drives him crazy. Exceptional talent, but not someone I would want to play with or coach. The situation he's in now in OKC isn't the one he left Florida for. 

UPDATE 3:

As you all know, I put on my hard hat and did the honor of investigating some of these recent revelations. My findings are below..

I did not see Tom Crean's signature SUV there. There were around 25 cars there this evening. I did a run through of the parking lot and looked for anything that may be interesting. Most of the vehicles were your basic vehicles, except one that struck my eye.

There was this black, older (2003-2008) SUV parked right in front of the main parking lot. The type of black SUV you might purchase for your younger son. I'm not sure what type of vehicle Riley drives but perhaps Crean borrowed his sons vehicle to keep it "low-key"

It's a reach, yes. But it's not that far fetched. All the Crean's drive black SUV's.

UPDATE 3:

As you all know, I put on my hard hat and did the honor of investigating some of these recent revelations. My findings are below..

I did not see Tom Crean's signature SUV there. There were around 25 cars there this evening. I did a run through of the parking lot and looked for anything that may be interesting. Most of the vehicles were your basic vehicles, except one that struck my eye.

There was this black, older (2003-2008) SUV parked right in front of the main parking lot. The type of black SUV you might purchase for your younger son. I'm not sure what type of vehicle Riley drives but perhaps Crean borrowed his sons vehicle to keep it "low-key"

It's a reach, yes. But it's not that far fetched. All the Crean's drive black SUV's.

Or... His wife picked him up?

1 minute ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

If so, I pray that Glass announces this before the Big Ten Tourney and Crean coaches out remainder of the season. Give the players and Crean a way to stick it to IU and win something. Also turns into a feel good story.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Would love to see us announce the separation then go on a run for the players sake