Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Anybody remember how bad Bill Belichick was in Cleveland? Then he goes on to win 4 Super Bowls in NE. I just keep hoping somehow someway Crean can make the same jump.

nobody could win in Cleveland though.if someone wins a super bowl in Cleveland I would be for hiring him to coach iu because he would have to be special lol

Anybody remember how bad Bill Belichick was in Cleveland? Then he goes on to win 4 Super Bowls in NE. I just keep hoping somehow someway Crean can make the same jump.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pix+of+when+pigs+fly&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLxLjoxrTKAhWGMSYKHeCcAnsQsAQIHA&biw=1200&bih=570&dpr=1.33

off the wall. Confrontational. Personally think it should be locked during the season, he is here for now with no change in the foreseeable future. Trolls eyes light up to this thread.

Then here's a positive post for you.

PositiveTerminal.jpg

As for the bolded, we can dream that the powers to be will suddenly wake up and give a crap can't we?

So basically we need to start filming our opponents shoot-arounds, wiretap the visitors locker room and keep the air pressure of the game balls to our shooters liking.

So basically we need to start filming our opponents shoot-arounds, wiretap the visitors locker room and keep the air pressure of the game balls to our shooters liking.

thats a good start. We need to tighten our defending rim each half. Hmm. I'll leave that to Belichick to figure out how to get away with that one.

i wonder how many possible tourney teams Duke has beaten this year? Iu is their best win with vcu being second. You would think Georgetown would be a good win but our win over Ipfw (69) is a better resume win then their Georgetown win (103)

The difference is Duke just came off a national title and is a natural rebuild and absolutely dominated IU. Crean in 17 season hasn't done what Coach K did last season or came close to what K has done over the past 5 seasons. That's the entire point. The fanbase wants Crean gone bc we want to be elite again. Duke in a rebuild year is currently ranked #20. IU with one of its best rosters under Crean is in and out of the top 25. That's a huge gap to fill. Coach K has warned cache with his fanbase bc of pat success. Crean has earned a hot seat bc of his past failures.

The difference is Duke just came off a national title and is a natural rebuild and absolutely dominated IU. Crean in 17 season hasn't done what Coach K did last season or came close to what K has done over the past 5 seasons. That's the entire point. The fanbase wants Crean gone bc we want to be elite again. Duke in a rebuild year is currently ranked #20. IU with one of its best rosters under Crean is in and out of the top 25. That's a huge gap to fill. Coach K has warned cache with his fanbase bc of pat success. Crean has earned a hot seat bc of his past failures.

Still say in this parity year Duke is a title contender with a healthy Jefferson. Completely different squad with him.

ok im only talking about this years Duke and iu team. Bailey said we might not have beaten a tounament team this year I simply pointed out that iu is dukes best win this year. Thanks for refresher on creans previous 17 years of coaching though I hadn't seen anyone post about it in a few days.

Still say in this parity year Duke is a title contender with a healthy Jefferson. Completely different squad with him.

Bc Coach K is an elite coach and can out coach his opposition. Similar to Izzo come March. This is a "down year" for Duke but they are still talented for sure. The point wasn't Duke can't make a run, it's in a good Crean year he isn't what K is in a down year.

ok im only talking about this years Duke and iu team. Bailey said we might not have beaten a tounament team this year I simply pointed out that iu is dukes best win this year. Thanks for refresher on creans previous 17 years of coaching though I hadn't seen anyone post about it in a few days.

Anytime you need a reminded just call. :)

The point still remains for this Duke team. Who cares who they have beaten, they just won a national title. They can lose in the first round of the NCAA and be ready for a final four run next season. That's not happening under Crean at IU.