Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

32 minutes ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

I think we are all getting fired up about nothing. I think things are all going well, albeit secretly via Glass. We shall find out soon enough whether to roast the AD. But for now, let's all keep a cool head

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I think it's time for Glass to nut up or get out.  A couple years ago Glass outlined his supposed expectations for this program, and Crean has failed to meet them.  He can either cut Crean loose and do what he has to do to get a top tier coach, or follow Crean out of town.

3 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

How quick was Isaiah in person? lol

Very and could really handle the ball. Fortunately I was not guarding him! Lol! Wittman didn't miss a shot! I was hoping we could get Sean Miller as our coach. After Brad and Billy of course. Doesn't seem like he's interested. Saw his Xavier team beat IU during EJ's Year at IU.

41 minutes ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

I think we are all getting fired up about nothing. I think things are all going well, albeit secretly via Glass. We shall find out soon enough whether to roast the AD. But for now, let's all keep a cool head

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

For all we know this could be the case.  No doubt the AD and all involved would prefer everything to be on the QT, and they are under no obligation to be forthcoming with information during a time of "transition".  Then again, it may be every bit as FUBAR'ed as some have speculated.  And that's the problem: we don't know what is really going on, so it could be either extreme or somewhere in the middle.  But yes, we'd be best served to temper our emotions until we (finally) get solid information.

4 minutes ago, KYHoosier said:

Guys, I think Hickory Hoosier is spot on that there is internal turmoil going on that we do not know about. 

All the IU players I follow (which is like 7 players) have all put up instagram pictures within the past few hours with cryptic sayings as their captions. I am younger and know the majority of the rap lyrics they use as captions,  but this is way different. I thought this seemed off even prior to seeing what Hickory Hoosier posted. I think its players and families vs staff and administration. I truly believe this rift has been growing over the season but yesterdays decision to move the game to GT was the straw that broke the camels back. 

Something is going on within the program and tomorrow we find out. 

I saw that on Instagram too. Thought the same thing. Makes sense.

9 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

What kind of cryptic sayings?

Thomas Bryant: "The pain deep I can feel it in my stomach... but thats the pain and the hunger... to feel success you gotta struggle. to get where I'm at i had to hustle.. thats why I'm humble."

Rojo: "Forward Always"

JBJ: "Never let success get to your head or failure get to your heart."

Curtis Jones: "No rules, Anything Goes."

Freddie McSwain: "How many times should I have to stress. I wonder why I'm not like the rest."

These are the ones I follow, but I find it very weird they are all posting pictures with these interesting captions all within a couple hours of each other, with everything thats going on. I may be reading into stuff, but this just seems off to me.

Edited by KYHoosier
Content

1 minute ago, KYHoosier said:

Thomas Bryant: "The pain deep I can feel it in my stomach... but thats the pain and the hunger... to feel success you gotta struggle. to get where I'm at i had to hustle.. thats why I'm humble."

These are the ones I follow, but I find it very weird they are all posting pictures with these interesting captions all within a couple hours of each other, with everything thats going on. I may be reading into stuff, but this just seems off to me.

Interesting 

Could just be a coincidence of players who thought they were great dealing with failure.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

3 hours ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

I like Mike but it was time for him to go. I like Tom but it is time for him to go. Sampson may be the best coach of the three but I cannot stand him at all after what he did to our program and culture. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Imagine how much of a **** show it would if a couple. Players and coaches opt to not make the trip lol

According to Glass they are on Spring Break maybe they all want to go sit on the beach and watch MSB pick up chicks while Freddie bongs beers?