Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

We need one of our fans in attendance to follow Crean off the court after the game yelling "YOU WRECKED THAT PROGRAM! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

Meh he actually fixed the program to the point where it can get you down the highway to the next repair shop that has the critical parts you need to actually work properly again. We got what we paid for at the time. We paid for the only repair shop in the middle of the desert, and it worked out well enough. Time to get the long term fix before we break down again.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Meh he actually fixed the program to the point where it can get you down the highway to the next repair shop that has the critical parts you need to actually work properly again. We got what we paid for at the time. We paid for the only repair shop in the middle of the desert, and it worked out well enough. Time to get the long term fix before we break down again.

I know, but 9 years of unwarranted arrogance needs to finally run into a brick wall called karma. 

Archie Miller is probably just as inclined to go to NC State after this year, assuming Gottfried gets fired.  I had no idea Archie Miller played there.

NC State is terrible this year.

Don't go crushing my dreams like that. Now I'm rooting for Dennis Smith to drag them to the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I would be fine with crean not having a job before getting back to Bloomington and one of the assistants taking over the rest of the year

Sent from my XT1650 using BtownBanners mobile app

At least then the school would set a precedent that we don't like getting embarrassed on national T.V.

Also: from a fashion standpoint. What the **** is Crean wearing... a grey/blue gingham large check shirt with a black suit, horrible belt, and slide ons. 3+ mil a year. Hire a stylist buddy. Your image is terrible. Perception is reality and your image gives off the perception that you are an Idoit... Oh wait.

The worst part is, the team will inevitably bounce back at some point and Crean will start getting credited for "keeping things together" while we do just enough to sneak into the tournament. 

I've never seen a luckier coach, in any sport, who got more mileage out of a flash in the pan or had more escape routes than Crean. 

The worst part is, the team will inevitably bounce back at some point and Crean will start getting credited for "keeping things together" while we do just enough to sneak into the tournament. 

I've never seen a luckier coach, in any sport, who got more mileage out of a flash in the pan or had more escape routes than Crean. 

Idk man we're almost to February. It's past bounce back time

Not happening. Not with Josh starting PG and our defense this bad at the start of Feb.