Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Yay! I love a good gocolts meltdown.

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

I love him posting regardless. If I agree or not, he exudes passion for Hoosier bball and it's very thought out usually. It's feeling like scout all over again. All we need now is Aloha typing ACCENT words in ALL caps!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using BtownBanners mobile app

I would think it depends on how we perform in the last 2 weeks of the season and in the B1G.  Our signature wins (as it stands today) will be ancient history by NCAA tournament time.  Also, perception - possible reality - that the B1G is not particularly strong as a whole.

A couple of examples of the committee not caring how a team finishes would be last year Syracuse finished losing 4 of their last 5 games with a 19-13 record heading into the tournament. In non conference that year they had 2 early wins in the November battle for Atlantis that helped them. Committee gave them a 10 seed. In my projections last year I had them out. Another would be our Hoosiers a couple years ago. Iu lost 6 of their last 9 games heading into the tournament. They were 20-13 and 9-9 before the tournament( with a loss to eastern Washington at home)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Good win the next game out after an important piece goes down but he still needs to be coaching at a mid major or SEC level program.

Totally expected the results of today. Home crowd, hit threes, get up big struggle to finish.

Good win, I'm sick of losing to MSU.

I still think we have a razor-thin margin for error to make the tournament.  We're already playing from behind essentially due to the early conference losses to Wisconsin, Maryland, and Nebraska.

The back half of the schedule could be brutal.

Like I've been saying, you can hope a change is made, but I don't want us to turn into a laughingstock of a program.  That won't do any good at all.

Dwayne Wade made Crean look pretty good. His career since than has been very mediocre.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

It's Dwyane and this is dumb. Have to give Crean credit for Wade, it's not like he was high rated recruit and he was there for 3 years. Crean had a major impact on his game.

It's Dwyane and this is dumb. Have to give Crean credit for Wade, it's not like he was high rated recruit and he was there for 3 years. Crean had a major impact on his game.

He is a great motivator. Some people just need a little motivation. Not saying that's all Crean did for him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app