Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

WWE thread

The last Wrestlemania I remember is when Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat beat Randy "Macho Man" Savage for the Intercontinental title and Hulk Hogan body-slammed Andre the Giant to defend his world heavyweight title. 

That Steamboat-Savage match was a classic! 

I’m honestly more of an AEW fan at this point but still watch every bit of WWE programming. Day 1 was everything that would keep WWE fans tuned in. Great matches, less hokey segments. Looking forward to tonight. 

29 minutes ago, mamasa said:

I’m honestly more of an AEW fan at this point but still watch every bit of WWE programming. Day 1 was everything that would keep WWE fans tuned in. Great matches, less hokey segments. Looking forward to tonight. 

I am with you at the moment. AEW is way more exciting to me currently (although I am worried they are heading for trouble but hope not). However, I loved the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes entrance and Match last night. 

5 hours ago, mamasa said:

I do fear that AEW brings in a lot of one note guys and is going to get stale.  They do a lot of things right but guys like Orange Cassidy get old pretty quick.

17 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Not a big wrestling guy, but this is the most entertained I’ve been in a really, really long time. By anything. 

Mcafee killed it.    Stone Cold showing up and stunning everyone will always get me pumped.   You knew Vince still wanted in the story even at his age but what are you going to do he is the boss.   Pat  still selling getting stunned while drinking beer outside the ring was classic.  Really good stuff the last 2 days 

Haven't watched wrestling in years. But when I last did, Sunny was one of the most popular personalities -- at that time, a stunningly beautiful woman. But at some point, she went off the rails and her life has been a complete train wreck since, and it's about to get worse. She caused a car wreck in Florida that killed a man, and she's suspected of DUI. I think she's been in and out of prison for years. I wouldn't be surprised if this time, she's back in -- but never out. 

Being honest, she's a complete menace to society. She was just arrested for threatening/ attempting to stab someone with scissors earlier this year. Very sad to see this spiral

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Haven't watched wrestling in years. But when I last did, Sunny was one of the most popular personalities -- at that time, a stunningly beautiful woman. But at some point, she went off the rails and her life has been a complete train wreck since, and it's about to get worse. She caused a car wreck in Florida that killed a man, and she's suspected of DUI. I think she's been in and out of prison for years. I wouldn't be surprised if this time, she's back in -- but never out. 

Dear lord, just read that story. How is someone with that many DUIs (7 since 2015) even walking free to begin with? She should have been locked up for good and that death could have been avoided.