Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

WWE thread

Smackdown does have some star power. Orton, AJ, KO and Corbin. I think Corbin could be really good. Has a lot of potential

I'm really high on Corbin. He has the IT factor and players his persona perfectly. He's definitely getting better and better in the ring too.

On 4/11/2017 at 9:32 PM, HooHooHoo22 said:

Wow Balor received a concussion last night. He'll probably be out for a few weeks. Mahal did get him pretty good last night

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Nope, faced Curt Hawkins tonight.  Could be part of the reason it was a complete squash with Hawkins having literally 0 offense in a match that lasted like 5 moves.

Nope, faced Curt Hawkins tonight.  Could be part of the reason it was a complete squash with Hawkins having literally 0 offense in a match that lasted like 5 moves.

Still good to see him in the ring. He must of passed the concussion test to even to be able to squash Hawkins. Glad he was able to make it back without being out longer. He doesn't want labeled injury prone by Vince, that wouldn't be good for his career

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

10 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Still good to see him in the ring. He must of passed the concussion test to even to be able to squash Hawkins. Glad he was able to make it back without being out longer. He doesn't want labeled injury prone by Vince, that wouldn't be good for his career

I'd say he passed, I would think the WWE would be taking concussions seriously after what all has happened.

Unfortunately, it's not just concussions all the sub-concussive bumps add up too.

Wow that UK championship match was awesome at Chicago Takeover

I just started the PPV and that match isn't even over yet and wow. They could've let those two kids go at it all night and the crowd wouldn't have complained at all. Great performance by two guys who are barely out of their teenage yrs.

KO vs AJ is by far the best match of the night. I'm looking forward to Zayn vs Corbin as well. Not for Zayn of course but Corbin. Baron Corbin is pretty good

I'm a huge fan of Corbin but they need to do something else with Zayn. The same old underdog that can take a beating but always comes back for more schtick has got old. They're wasting Zayn imo.

2 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

I'm a huge fan of Corbin but they need to do something else with Zayn. The same old underdog that can take a beating but always comes back for more schtick has got old. They're wasting Zayn imo.

It's like how they're wasting Bray Wyatt. WWE keeps doing the same thing over and over again. They have to change it up. And my Fantastic Four consists of Rollins, KO, AJ and Wyatt. But I do really like Finn Balor and Baron Corbin too. May have to be a Spectacular Six lol