Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

WWE thread

What a match. Both men put on s show. For what cena has done for wwe over the last decade or so he deserves to be tied for most all time. This just means we will be treated with another match between these 2. Plus I hear they are setting up styles vs Shane for wrestle mania

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

What a match. Both men put on s show. For what cena has done for wwe over the last decade or so he deserves to be tied for most all time. This just means we will be treated with another match between these 2. Plus I hear they are setting up styles vs Shane for wrestle mania

If there's another match it'll be the same result.  Cena doesn't drop rivalries.

Good call

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It was time for him to move on from nxt and his whole gimmick revolves around 10. So easy call for wwe writers if they wanted to take advantage of an easy pop from the crowd. Im not sure he will succeed on main roster. I would love to see Finn tonight and Samoa joe will debut tonight.

It was time for him to move on from nxt and his whole gimmick revolves around 10. So easy call for wwe writers if they wanted to take advantage of an easy pop from the crowd. Im not sure he will succeed on main roster. I would love to see Finn tonight and Samoa joe will debut tonight.

I could see Joe

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I'm jealous rusev goes home with Lana

Not big on Lana myself.  I prefer Becky Lynch myself, but she's dating some UFC fighter I've never heard of.  Sasha Banks is married.  Emma(lina) is dating Zach Ryder (wtf).  AJ Lee married to CM Punk.  The pickings are getting slim.