Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Darius will not be announcing today or probably tomorrow according to sources. Zags posted his brothers quote. The huddle is still ongoing and may take a few days. I still expect it to be this week. Sunday included in that week ;)

Back on topic... winky face makes it seem like good news on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

I was 7. I went nuts

Just turned 20 and was on campus. I can't imagine what a championship was like on campus. I was stuck on campus for the Duke game (my cousin was one that got tickets in Atlanta if I remember correctly and didn't take me) and I was there for Kentucky. No comparison, the Duke game and aftermath on campus for the next week was nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just turned 20 and was on campus. I can't imagine what a championship was like on campus. I was stuck on campus for the Duke game (my cousin was one that got tickets in Atlanta if I remember correctly and didn't take me) and I was there for Kentucky. No comparison, the Duke game and aftermath on campus for the next week was nuts.

I was there for that too. Kirkwood was unreal. So glad I joined the celebration. I have some pics from down there too. I was also at the Kirkwood gathering when we later lost to Maryland. Easily my most memorable season ever. Our #1 preseason season was right up there too. I went to several games that year.

I was there for that too. Kirkwood was unreal. So glad I joined the celebration. I have some pics from down there too. I was also at the Kirkwood gathering when we later lost to Maryland. Easily my most memorable season ever. Our #1 preseason season was right up there too. I went to several games that year.

Neverending party

19 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Believe me. I’ll tell ya if something’s bad. There’s been nothing bad with Archie up to this point. So there’s no reason to be negative at all

I have to agree. Archie wasn't my first, second or third choice for HC, so I'm predisposed to be critical.....and I got nothing.

He's pressed all the right buttons to this point. Of course, what really matters begins next Friday.

4 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

I have to agree. Archie wasn't my first, second or third choice for HC, so I'm predisposed to be critical.....and I got nothing.

He's pressed all the right buttons to this point. Of course, what really matters begins next Friday.

Yes next Friday is the real thing. But before that, wrap up Garland and Romeo

I was 7. I went nuts

I was overseas in Germany on Duty when they played. My NCOIC notified me they won. I didn't believe him at first because I knew we were down 20 early. I didn't see the last 2 minutes of the game until a couple yrs later.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app