Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Hoosier Hysteria Visitors - 10/21/17

Clifton Moore shows a ton of promise imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

When I said I thought he was going to be the best recruit in that class people called me crazy. After seeing reviews over the off-season I’m more confident in that than ever before.

3 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I heard it from the employees' mouths. You heard it from a roll of toilet paper.

So employees running the counter at a store aren't fed a company line? I'm sure that Archie didn't want 'Miller Time' or other catch phrase around campus and I approve of that. And how dare you compare bnkepner to toilet paper? (tsk tsk)

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Here’s what I saw:
1) When I watch b-ball, there seems to be one or two players who stand out as the alpha dogs. For me tonight? The alpha dog was DeVonte Green.
2) CuJo still looked tentative.
3) The sky is the limit for Clifton Moore.
4) The packline defense was in place. Help on the drivers! Much less allowed on the baseline.
5) Race may help down the road, but I’ll betcha anything he stays as a redshirt this year.
6) If either McRoberts or Priller log 5-10 minutes per game, we wil kinda suck.
7) Vijay Blackmon and Ethan Lasko would destroy Jonny Jaeger and Quentin Taylor in a game of two on two.
8) DeRon and Juwan looked healthy and solid.

Some Minny insiders told me Race is rehabbing some stuff ATM. And the Redshirt was to help him get to 100 percent. So may not be an option not to Redshirt. 

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Archie uses a pretty tight rotation. Currently, I expect that rotation of eight to be:
Davis, Morgan, Hartman, Green, Rojo, Newkirk, CuJo, and Moore.

I think McSwain will get minutes at the 5 this year. Dude is a bruiser. Otherwise I agree. Cujo is going to have to put in work to see minutes IMO. Way too passive.

I think McSwain will get minutes at the 5 this year. Dude is a bruiser. Otherwise I agree. Cujo is going to have to put in work to see minutes IMO. Way too passive.

So that’s nine and it makes sense to me.
CuJo better watch it or Durham will knock him out of that nine.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Freddie can carve out a role on this team. He's our second best option defending the post. On offense his man will sag to clog the lane. If we can incorporate him in some high ball screens we can get open looks or backcuts on the weak side.