Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

38 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Bears have the worst and dumbest secondary in the NFL. 

This season would be so much enjoyable if we were losing for 1st round pick position. At least this year’s first became Fields, but watching these games is brutal. 

16 hours ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

The colts are good enough to beat anyone. That should be 9-3 right now. They just can’t stop choking in the 2nd half. 

I haven't been impressed with the play calling at all this year. There have been games where it's totally predictable (run, run, pass, punt). Yesterday, it was like he didn't realize that you can run and pass in the same drive. Tough to keep losing those winnable games.

On 11/29/2021 at 8:39 AM, bigrod said:

I haven't been impressed with the play calling at all this year. There have been games where it's totally predictable (run, run, pass, punt). Yesterday, it was like he didn't realize that you can run and pass in the same drive. Tough to keep losing those winnable games.

I mean this has been a consistent issue ever since Reich came here. Its just we haven't had a talent like JT, other than maybe Luck. I've said it every year since he got here. He needs to stop being the offensive play caller. He is bad at it and doesn't ever seem to get better at it

Ravens score a TD with 12 seconds left to make it 20-19 at Pittsburgh, then go for 2. Jackson misses his receiver on a little flare by about an inch. 

I'm sure Harbaugh will be called gutsy, but I think it was foolish. Better to extend the game than lose it.