AZ Hoosier Posted Sunday at 12:45 AM Posted Sunday at 12:45 AM 17 minutes ago, Demo said: As targeting as targeting gets and the USC kid dancing around with his arms raised is straight disgusting. We saw the same thing from the NW player last night on the Turbo late (but not late enough for a flag) hit. RoadRage 1 Quote
RoadRage Posted Sunday at 12:48 AM Posted Sunday at 12:48 AM 3 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said: We saw the same thing from the NW player last night on the Turbo late (but not late enough for a flag) hit. Lucky for us, Turbo may be back next weekend....but probably they will sit him a week and wait till Nebraska! Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted Sunday at 12:49 AM Posted Sunday at 12:49 AM 13 minutes ago, Home Jersey said: You'll see clips on the internet soon I'm sure. Moore was sliding, clearly defenseless, and #8 on USC put a shoulder into him. Moore immediately fenced up like Tua and has been on the ground for a while. Going to get carted off. Lot of pushing and shoving after the fact. Oregon players have every right to push USC's sh!t in the rest of the game whenever they can. Very scary and cheap shot. RoadRage and Home Jersey 2 Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted Sunday at 12:53 AM Posted Sunday at 12:53 AM 9 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said: I don't think it was helmet to helmet -- shoulder to helmet. Looks pretty close to me: Quote
Hovadipo Posted Sunday at 12:55 AM Author Posted Sunday at 12:55 AM 14 minutes ago, str8baller said: Replay is on X. Definitely a flag, but I’ll say that in real time it looks less intentional and more reckless than I would have guessed. 15 yrs ago it’s probably just a penalty. 30 yrs ago it might not even be flagged. Forcible helmet to helmet contact is a big no-no now for obvious reasons. I’m not sold on dirty either. Definitely reckless. Slide was late too. It’s unfortunate more than anything else imo. ETA: USC player’s reaction makes any grey area regarding intention moot. Idiotic behavior after the fact. Home Jersey, str8baller, BtownStrength and 3 others 6 Quote
Home Jersey Posted Sunday at 12:58 AM Posted Sunday at 12:58 AM There have been worse late hits, but the attitude / celebrations while Moore was twitching on the ground makes it more atrocious IMO. #8 was doing angel wings on the sidelines like 20 seconds later. RoadRage and Pagoda 1 1 Quote
RoadRage Posted Sunday at 01:02 AM Posted Sunday at 01:02 AM Moore was definitely knocked unconscious and did not come to right away....he's going to the hospital when it is a potential serious head injury. I think there is a good chance that he is just fine, but probably no contact for a few weeks. By the way...I am not a doctor, I only play one on internet fan forums. Quote
KingPG21 Posted Sunday at 01:21 AM Posted Sunday at 01:21 AM Don't even get what the USC kid was celebrating. Granted I'm dumb Quote
LamarCheeks Posted Sunday at 01:24 AM Posted Sunday at 01:24 AM At halftime of SC-Oregon, Chris Simms just said Moore slid late and he has a soft spot for defenders because they're sometimes put into a no-win situation as far as hitting QBs ... I have a feeling that won't go over well in the wide world of social media. RoadRage 1 Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted Sunday at 01:30 AM Posted Sunday at 01:30 AM 5 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said: At halftime of SC-Oregon, Chris Simms just said Moore slid late and he has a soft spot for defenders because they're sometimes put into a no-win situation as far as hitting QBs ... I have a feeling that won't go over well in the wide world of social media. He did slide late. The reaction of the Trojan player should have taken away his soft spot for him, though. DChoosier 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Sunday at 01:32 AM Posted Sunday at 01:32 AM Road teams had quite the week in the Big Ten. But let’s continue to panic that we had a tough game against northwestern after losing RB1 RoadRage and HinnyHoosier 2 Quote
HinnyHoosier Posted Sunday at 01:41 AM Posted Sunday at 01:41 AM 45 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: I’m not sold on dirty either. Definitely reckless. Slide was late too. It’s unfortunate more than anything else imo. ETA: USC player’s reaction makes any grey area regarding intention moot. Idiotic behavior after the fact. Agree. When one's actions are questionable, their character often clears up any doubt. cthomas 1 Quote
Demo Posted Sunday at 01:59 AM Posted Sunday at 01:59 AM Is the Oregon TE a bada$$ all the time or just the games I watch? Kid’s a freak show. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Sunday at 02:02 AM Posted Sunday at 02:02 AM 1 minute ago, Demo said: Is the Oregon TE a bada$$ all the time or just the games I watch. Kid’s a freak show. IKR. Am I crazy or does this offense feel more in a groove with Riola DChoosier 1 Quote
DChoosier Posted Sunday at 02:02 AM Posted Sunday at 02:02 AM Obviously hope Moore is ok, and 100% healthy and able to play soon, but on a side note Raiola is looking good for Oregon. RoadRage 1 Quote
RoadRage Posted Sunday at 02:03 AM Posted Sunday at 02:03 AM 33 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said: He did slide late. The reaction of the Trojan player should have taken away his soft spot for him, though. He definitely hit him with the shoulder and not the helmet...it's still targeting but the more I watch it the less dirty it seems. But I agree with everyone who said he acted like a fool on the sidelines! DChoosier 1 Quote
KingPG21 Posted Sunday at 02:05 AM Posted Sunday at 02:05 AM A&M getting crushed again. They benefitted so much from a super soft schedule last year DChoosier 1 Quote
KingPG21 Posted Sunday at 02:10 AM Posted Sunday at 02:10 AM SMU is losing halfway through the second to Missouri State.. 95% sure they will figure it out. But the ACC just like is such an average league outside of Miami Quote
DChoosier Posted Sunday at 02:11 AM Posted Sunday at 02:11 AM 5 minutes ago, KingPG21 said: A&M getting crushed again. They benefitted so much from a super soft schedule last year Yep, A&M is not very good but it will still be a “ranked win” for LSU. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.