Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

30 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Darius did have games yesterday so it is possible a technical foul was called.

So Vandy's number one fan is a high school  basketball ref? Nice ! An impeccable source no doubt ! Did the opposing team know about the ref's feelings for Darius?

It's no joke to a poster on here. He's convinced vandy has two in the bag. In fact I think he thinks Romeo is also vandys. I guess that makes him a big time vandy insider.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sorry-- but if Vandy gets all 3--that would trigger an NCAA investigation --just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Anyone picking Vandy or IU right now is a guess.  There's no way tons of people are in the know and casting votes yet all IU fans and insiders can't figure out what's going on.  This is all a result of the Duke guys changing their votes last week, plain and simple.  Garlands know, no one else.  And if anyone else does, they're not sharing.