Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Kansas fans seem to think both Vick and Newman will be gone, and if that's true, that has to make Kansas even more appealing.
I'm fearing them more than Vandy now.  They pretty much check all the boxes except for proximity to home.  KU will be really good next year.
Still won't wi it all but yes they will be good.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

What’s that? Hova’s dog says “Romeo to IU!”

Holy crap it’s happening!!!! emoji15.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Holy crap is right. 

About 5 minutes ago. 

Good thing it was outside. 

Don't be surprised if he doesn't go to Kansas guys. Just a feeling but Kansas is out of the tournament now and Bill self has time to persuade Romeo because he still has not announced. And he wants to play for somebody that knows how to coach and Bill self is a proven coach. Plus they need plus they need guards next year and Romeo has stated before that he wants to play with other great players. Hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-J727V using BtownBanners mobile app

The Kansas insider are very confident that Romeo is theirs. The Matt Scott guy on 247 is has a pretty good track record of being right.. I always worried about Kansas more then vandy..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
It may well be but the mcdonalds game would have been the perfect place to announce at for kansas.

11 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I think he also. He won one title but only because Memphis could not hit free throws to salt it away.

True but still a win/championship. 

One could also argue that we won in '87 because the Cuse could not hit their free throws.

I do not care as we got the win :)