Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coonhounds

Iu vs eastern Illinois post game thread

We have an inside game. We rolled on a night when we didn't shoot it so hot from outside.  Defense is better than last year. A lot to improve on but a lot to like also.  Yogi being unselfish. He only got 28 minutes and was efficient with 13 points, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists.  Love the boarding from Troy and our guards.  Max and TB almost both had double-doubles. JBJ got his scoring back. Off to a great start! Keep it up IU!

Was our defensive effort that good or EIU just that bad? 

Saw a capsule summary of the game with minutes played and glad to see no one got overworked especially TB.  Yogi with 28 min.; Troy and RoJo with 22 each; JBJ with 21 and everyone else under 20 especially TB with 19.  TB needs the game experience, but we need him with fresh legs in Feb. and March. 

Kenpom finally has numbers! This is the best moment of the year!

Number 2 offense! TB second in offensive rebound percentage in the country! Troy 7th in fouls drawn! JBJ 6th in Defensive rebounds!

I mean, yeah, not everyone has played yet. But still!

We are 75th in defense now also.  We were below 100 IIRC. 

A piece of history! I am jealous of everyone who got to go to the game tonight. It was the 1,000th home win in IU basketball history!

I wish I could have been there. Go Hoosiers!

I didn't know that until after the game. We were getting a picture with Priller and he informed us that we witnessed history.