Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

IU vs Penn State Game Thread - 12:00 EST ESPN

Less than 12 hrs to go.

Just read a Penn State board and a lot of their fans were actually picking us to win.

I can't believe it took this long to get a thread.

The CrimsonCast from today has the two Penn State guys from SB Nation on and they try to convince the Indiana host they will lose while he does the same. This game is either going to be amazing or a total crapshow.

On my drive to Happy Valley Friday, I was talking to a buddy of mine by telephone who played at Penn State and he basically said that PS is very average and he wouldn't be surprised to see Indiana win, too.

Latham coming back is likely a positive if he can keep his emotions under control.

But for me it comes down to Sudfeld and Howard. With those guys, you feel like you're always in the game but obviously without him it's just a completely different feeling. 

I ultimately picked Penn State today but I really don't think there's any outcome that would really surprise me.

I can remember being young maybe 5 or 6 and sitting in the rain at Memorial Stadium watching IU and Penn State with my dad and a friend of his and his friends wife. I can remember having a blue tarp over my head and eating a box of Mike & Ike's at the game. I remember waking up the next morning and not being able to talk.