Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

BtownBanners Welcomes......... Terry Hutchens

Ah... So how about this folks? Terry Hutchens is not behind a pay wall? His articles to read are just as easy as having a membership here. Terry will do his thing. CC, Pap, and Reb will still do their thing. You guys will still do your thing. Now this gives us one more thing to analyze when his articles come out. Its just a win/win for everyone. We hope Terry gets to have fun doing what he does. We know we will enjoy it, because it adds an element to us that is just plain awesome. Great day for BtownBanners!

Idk man...being ($#premie$) just sounds cool.

I am not usually a pessimist regarding IU so this doesn't even really apply to me but I was just curious....

Having a seat at the table so to say (Press Conferences, Inside info, or whatever is included) does that in any way affect the Message Board side of the site? Like will there need to be more censorship of the overly negative people etc?