Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

BtownBanners Welcomes......... Terry Hutchens

I am not usually a pessimist regarding IU so this doesn't even really apply to me but I was just curious....

Having a seat at the table so to say (Press Conferences, Inside info, or whatever is included) does that in any way affect the Message Board side of the site? Like will there need to be more censorship of the overly negative people etc?

I was wondering the same thing. Not that this is an apples to apples comparison, but when PFT aligned themselves with NBC, the censorship went straight through the roof. Apparently, NBC has an image to protect, or so they think. lol

Now that we will actually be having articles going on, I have my first suggestion. Can we get an articles section on the app so I don't have to fumble with the mobile version of the desktop site?

You betcha. All articles will actually be posted in the forums as well. New app is going through Apple testing now!

To piggy back, even us mods brought this issue up when 41 brought up bringing Terry on. We promise the boards will remain the same, and forum rules and guidelines will be enforced the same. With the articles, the same goes with rules and guidelines. Criticism and different opinions are welcome, but be respectful and civil. :)

"Brought this up" is a nice way of saying what happened :) lol

Great news to hear. I hope we get the opportunity to pick your brain from time to time.

One of things that kept me around the Scout site, was that Terry was almost always online during game chats, and he tried really hard to get chats going in the offseason.  Only problem was there were not enough of us around any more!  The other thing I have learned is that he will also answer any questions you send him.