Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hutch89

Where will our transfers commit to?

You'd think if he was a "pothead " one of the random drug tests might have caught it. With out proof it's just hearsay, and has no place here.

Or the test did catch it and the staff did an excellent job of sweeping it under the rug.  If the rumor is true of the staff trying to sweep Stan and Troy's first failed tests under the rug then it wouldn't be a stretch.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's a thought.

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="177336" timestamp="1434230441"]Or the test did catch it and the staff did an excellent job of sweeping it under the rug. If the rumor is true of the staff trying to sweep Stan and Troy's first failed tests under the rug then it wouldn't be a stretch.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's a thought.[/quot

I have no "inside" knowledge, but I would think that the results go to an arbitrary party to insure integrity. But anything is possible.

Or the test did catch it and the staff did an excellent job of sweeping it under the rug. If the rumor is true of the staff trying to sweep Stan and Troy's first failed tests under the rug then it wouldn't be a stretch.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's a thought.

And I'm the King of Sweeden. You have no proof that its false so it must be true.

how do we know Hollowell wouldn't have been if he was put in a good situation? Yogi wasn't some amazing player his freshman year.

You still keeping this up? Hollowell never showed much of anything in the opportunities he was given. I supported/support the kid as much as anyone, but you're making him out to be way more than he has ever shown to be

And I'm the King of Sweeden. You have no proof that its false so it must be true.

Did I say it was true?  No.  I merely said it's not a stretch considering a certain "in the gym" poster who many on here agree does have knowledge has said that's exactly what the staff tried to do with Stan and Troy the first time.  If they tried sweeping it under the rug for not one but two players, what would keep them from trying it with another?  Nothing.

I don't know if it's true or not and never said it was.

Did I say it was true? No. I merely said it's not a stretch considering a certain "in the gym" poster who many on here agree does have knowledge has said that's exactly what the staff tried to do with Stan and Troy the first time. If they tried sweeping it under the rug for not one but two players, what would keep them from trying it with another? Nothing.

I don't know if it's true or not and never said it was.

No, you said, "Or the test did catch it and the staff did an excellent job of sweeping it under the rug".

Well done. You didn't say it was true, you just, "threw it out there". Like that thing I heard about you and your....

No, you said, "Or the test did catch it and the staff did an excellent job of sweeping it under the rug".

Well done. You didn't say it was true, you just, "threw it out there". Like that thing I heard about you and your....

Threw it out there based on a very similar situation with a couple of other players.

What if I said "or he passed a test that isn't infallible", would that make you feel better?

There's no proof that it's true, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's false.  An absence of proof isn't proof of absence.

When did you stop beating your wife? Or husband? I don't judge....

I'm not married. Why would a beat someone? That seems kinda violent does it not? I have Call of Duty and GTA to take care of my "anger." Apparently you do not.

Threw it out there based on a very similar situation with a couple of other players.

What if I said "or he passed a test that isn't infallible", would that make you feel better?

There's no proof that it's true, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's false. An absence of proof isn't proof of absence.

I love you man. I'd keep this up but I have steaks to grill.

Have an awesome summer