Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hutch89

Where will our transfers commit to?

He went to Georgia State where RJ Hunter was.

Going there made sense. I'm sure he already knew Ron Hunter from his time at IUPUI. I think Hunters last year there was Hollowells Junior year.

Going there made sense. I'm sure he already knew Ron Hunter from his time at IUPUI. I think Hunters last year there was Hollowells Junior year.

And they went to high school together if I'm not mistaken.

My fault he went to Pike but they knew each other.

Too be honest I really hope Hollowell had the success Ryan Harrow did while there. It would be great to see one of our transfer have a big year.

Too be honest I really hope Hollowell had the success Ryan Harrow did while there. It would be great to see one of our transfer have a big year.

I'm voting for PJ!

I still don't know why Coach Crean would reward the biggest pot head on the team, in Hollowell, with a starting spot.  That would set an awful precedent in my opinion.  What are the members supposed to think when a guy with a piss poor work ethic, and a penchant for getting high all the time, gets a starting spot over them when they're working their ass off?  You also incite that Coach Crean misused Hollowell from offset. That's interesting because Hollowell was played all over the court.  He started with backing up Watford in our Offense, only problem is he couldn't shoot a lick.  Then his Sophomore year, he was used as more of a ball handler in our offense and that worked out pretty nice because he led the team in turnovers.  I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, but I just don't see what you see in regards to Jeremy.  

I still don't know why Coach Crean would reward the biggest pot head on the team, in Hollowell, with a starting spot. That would set an awful precedent in my opinion. What are the members supposed to think when a guy with a piss poor work ethic, and a penchant for getting high all the time, gets a starting spot over them when they're working their ass off? You also incite that Coach Crean misused Hollowell from offset. That's interesting because Hollowell was played all over the court. He started with backing up Watford in our Offense, only problem is he couldn't shoot a lick. Then his Sophomore year, he was used as more of a ball handler in our offense and that worked out pretty nice because he led the team in turnovers. I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, but I just don't see what you see in regards to Jeremy.

Well Yogi started. He's a pot head. But lets not worry about Yogi though right? Because he's Yogi. You're thinking about Hollowell now instead of when he came to IU.

Hollowell had plenty of opportunities. He was a turnover machine that couldn't handle ball, couldn't shoot, didn't play hard and was an average at best defender.

how do we know Hollowell wouldn't have been if he was put in a good situation? Yogi wasn't some amazing player his freshman year.

One point I'll definitely concede to you though, Crean completely misused him. I can't stand that Crean makes guys play all over the court and different positions right off the bat. I like expanding players skills when they're ready for it, but the idea of having Hollowell be the backup point guard to begin his sophomore year was horrible.

He clearly hadn't gotten comfortable at his natural position at this level yet, and then on top of that you throw him into a position he's not suited for yet. Just stupid and I think it affected his confidence.

Well Yogi started. He's a pot head. But lets not worry about Yogi though right? Because he's Yogi. You're thinking about Hollowell now instead of when he came to IU.

Did I miss something? Don't remember Yogi having any pot related incidents. If I'm forgetting, forgive me.

Did I miss something? Don't remember Yogi having any pot related incidents. If I'm forgetting, forgive me.

I talked to a guy in PCB who said he went to highschool with Yogi and he smoked a JJ with him and Gary Harris. If that counts hahahaha

Most don't know. But he is. Just like the massive majority of athletes now.

I talked to a guy in PCB who said he went to highschool with Yogi and he smoked a JJ with him and Gary Harris. If that counts hahahaha

It doesn't