Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hutch89

Where will our transfers commit to?

Both Robinson and Max indicated they wanted to play "closer to home." So I'd be guessing with geography if I speculated on them, Hoetzel to San Diego State or UNLV, perhaps; George Mason or Georgetown wouldn't be a bad guess on Stan. I don't even have a guess to offer on April, but I would think I guy of his size and coordination could draw interest from big schools...although apparently his work ethic isn't what it should be or he'd still be in candy stripes.

Now that the semester is over, they are able to actually visit other schools. I don't want to be the one divulging premium content from another site, but there are a few schools being thrown around for Hoetzel and Robinson. The biggest one is San Diego State for Hoetzel, which seems like it could be a great fit for both parties. 

So am I the only one today who thought it was too bad Max wasn't still here given the latest crime report....I mean off season update.

Max isn't a quality Big Ten player right now, and Davis will ultimately play for Indiana, I think.   A citation is pretty minor, and today's news is a far greater indictment of Crean and his leadership than Davis, whose other "incident" was jumping in front of a car on Halloween night to scare his friends.   If someone needs to fill whatever void Davis might create, Hartman and Morgan are the two likely choices.  Hoetzel is a wing....his minutes likely wouldn't have been affected either way; and to be honest, I'm more concerned that Parea was in the picture yet again.

An innocent prank gone wrong, if he wasn't drunk when it happened...

I think he was, but I don't think anyone expects any college kid, even basketball players to be "squeaky clean" enough to be clear of things like alcohol.   Tom Coverdale and Pat Knight were professional under-age drinkers at IU, for example./