Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

STILL THE ONE. A-FREAKIN-MEN.

ON WISCONSIN!

That is one really solid basketball team.   That program is what Indiana used to be and what it should be again.   Very happy for them...they deserve it.   The better team won.   Kentucky had better players; Wisconsin was the better team.   I hope a few select people have been watching.   That was really fun to see...Monday will be an incredible game.

Cal has at least 6 players going to the league, and only 3 coming in. Could see a significant drop off next year...

WCS, Towns, Lyles, and Booker. Who else? If either of the Harrison twins go that is dumb. Johnson and Lee kind of killed their draft stock this year

Cal has at least 6 players going to the league, and only 3 coming in. Could see a significant drop off next year...

he will get 3 more superstars. They will be young again, that's for sure.

How in the heck has Derek Willis NOT transferred??? That dude is really good.

Towns, Lyles, Harrison, Booker, WCS go pro.

Hope they like D-League and/or other side of the world

I could see Aaron being ok because he can score. Not a star by any means. Andrew does nothing great and is shoddy in a few areas. He should stick around for sure.

I could see Aaron being ok because he can score. Not a star by any means. Andrew does nothing great and is shoddy in a few areas. He should stick around for sure.

I guess they just aren't guys I really would want on my roster. Towns or Booker, i'd jump all over, seriously consider Lyles. Maybe WCS, but he doesn't seem to actually do anything offensively besides jump